Chapter 14:

Louis POV:
After Harry left, I was pissed at myself. I can't believe I called him a looser and I really did believe he would quite and never talk to me again.

"Hey" says Zayn entering my room, interrupting my thoughts.

"Hey, mate" I say out of it.

"What's wrong? Did Ginger break up with you already?" he jokes.

"No, something else but don't worry about it. Are you ready to play?"

"No, mate tell me. You can trust me not to say anything. I swear" he says.

I thought it over and decided against telling him about Harry. I already lost someone I liked today. I don't need another one gone, "No, I promise, it's nothing. It doesn't involve anyone but me so, yeah. Let's just play mate."

He nods, "Ok, but you know I'm here for you Lou" he says and pats my back, "Now I'm gonna crush you." he chuckles and picks up a controller and presses play.

I smirk and take the other controller.

After four games, tied of two to two wins, a soft knock comes at the door.

I almost think it's Harry but remember he left and doesn't want anything to do with me.

I pause the game and get up. I open the door and Ginger is standing there, "Hi, Louis" she smiles.

I smile back, "Hey, Ginger Snap" I smirk, "Come in, Zayn and I are just finishing up this last game to see who the champion of Xbox is" I chuckle.

She laughs and steps in, "Hi Zayn" she smiles.

"Hey, Ginger!" he smiles and stands up. He opens his arms and hugs her.

"Alright, back to the game" I say clapping my hands together, "You can sit on the bed, Ginger. We will be fast, don't worry."

"Yeah, after this I have to go anyways, mums making dinner" he says happily.

Ginger giggles and sits at the edge of the bed and watches as we continue our last round.

At the end, I win and Zayn looses.

"You cheat" Zayn says chuckle and he smirks at me. I never win. It's always Zayn who wins but he let me win because of Ginger. I could tell.

"No, having skill isn't cheating" I say and Ginger giggles.

"Well, nice seeing you Ginger. Looks like I'll be seeing a lot of you anyways" he smiles.

"You two, Zayn! I guess I'll see you at the game tomorrow. Louis, you're starting right?"

"Ha! Louis is being bench-" Zayn begins but I cut him off.

"Of course! Starting front man" I smile.

"Cool! You starting too, Zayn?"

"Yea" Zayn says glaring at me, "See you then. Bye guys" he says and leaves.

"You aren't starting are you?" she chuckles when the door closes.

"I wasn't supposed to because I should rest until next week but the starter who was replacing me, quit" I say.

"Oh, why would he do that?"

"I don't know" I lie and step close to her, "I'm glad you said yes" I smile.

"Yeah, me too. So why did you want me over here?" she asks.

I chuckle, "To hang out... Why else?"

"I don't know. I just thought maybe you were one of those guys who invites a girl over just to kiss."

That was my plan. I am one of those guys.

"Me? No! That's not why at all. I mean unless you want to" I chuckle

"No, I'm fine" she smiles, "So I didn't know you had maids."

"Yeah, they are somewhat annoying" I tell her, "With the exception of a few that is."

"Why? I figured it would be nice" she says

"It is but they are always cleaning. I don't remember the last time there was dust on anything" I chuckle.

"That's good, now you won't get sick" she smiles.

"Yeah, I guess" I shrug.

"Have any pets?"

"Yeah, but not a dog or cat or anything. I have gerbils" I chuckle.

She laughs then stops, "Oh, you're serious?"

"Yeah, want to see them?" I ask and lead her out of my room and into the bathroom where my gerbils are.

"Cute" she says unimpressed.

"Meet Charley, Mack, Jeffery, Larry and Kerry" I say pointing to each one.

"Oh they are your sisters" she says.

"No, they are mine. You don't like gerbils?"

"No, I don't care but I wouldn't expect mister popular at school to have pet gerbils. Five of them" she chuckles.

"Well, I got them freshmen year because it was sort of a hard time for me. I wasn't always popular, this is recent" I chuckle.

"Tell me your story" she begs.

"Alright, well, it was freshmen year..."