Chapter 16:

Freshmen Louis POV:
*BEEP BEEP BEEP*
I get up and turn off my alarm. First day to high school! I quickly change and run downstairs, excited for my day.

I've been in the closet my whole life, crushing on boys here and there. Over the winter last year, I dated this older boy who said he liked me only to destroy me because I was 'too young' for him.

I forgot about him, didn't care much about him anymore. Even though he was my first love, I would try to find new friends and soon boyfriends.

Luckily I have just moved from Ireland and my mum and her new husband, my new stepdad and his son, Niall came along.

Niall was charming but then again, he was younger than me and still in middle school. No way I could even think about liking him. Also, he is my step brother so that wouldn't really work.

Also, about Niall is he is straight. But his teeth aren't which I usually make fun of.

I like my new step dad. My mum and him married about three years ago. They met online and we moved to Ireland so they can get married.

But recently, my mum has had enough of him and he doesn't care. Mum only stays with him because she knows we'd have no where else to go.

"Hi mum! Hi step father" I smile coming downstairs, "Hi Nialler" I say smiling at him.

Even though he was my little stepbrother, and I didn't prefer him, I tried being nice.

"What ever gay boy" he mutters.

My step father gasps and thumps Niall in the back of the head, "Apologize, Niall" he says.

"Sorry" says Niall and goes back to eating his cereal, "Why are you so excited. Other than the fact that you're gay."

"Niall" warns my mum.

"It's the first day of school, duh" I chuckle.

"Yay! New boyfriends for you" he smiles and rolls his eyes.

"Niall, stop now" says mum.

"Whatever... I'm going" he says and picks up his bag and walks out.

"Why don't you scold your son?" asks mum.

"I hit him on the back of his head, that wasn't enough?"

"Don't you see, Niall is bullying Louis" mum says and dad shrugs.

"It's fine, mum. I don't care" I tell her honestly. I'm so used to Niall calling me gay boy that I've gotten used to it.

"It's not ok, he is calling you gay boy. That's not nice" she says.

"It's because he is gay, hun" says dad.

"Right, but doesn't mean Niall can be mean about it. Louis is a person with feelings just like Niall" she says.

"Stop arguing over me! I don't care. I'm going to school" I say. I kiss mums cheek and hug dad before going to the bus.

I step on and everyone is laughing, talking, and even a few people are making out.

Ew.

"Hurry up I'm on a schedule" says the fat sweaty man who probably smokes ten packs a day.

"Sorry" I say and start walking down the narrow isle. He closes the bus doors and starts driving.

The sudden jerk of the buses engine catches me off balance and I fall down next to someone.

Everyone laughs. I look up at the cute boy I fell next to. He is holding back his laughs, "You alright mate?" he asks in a cute accent. I think it's Australian.