First of all...

Hello there.
If you're not a Manson fan or at least interested in this kind of fanfiction, please leave.

If you are a Manson fan and/or interested, you're fucking welcome!
Like you probably read in the description, I don't really know what this is going to be, sooo don't expect anything.

A few disclaimers:

Probably all my stories will contain harsh language, no matter if it's just a few words or a whole smut chapter with dirty talk.

In the beginning of every chapter there will be a little hint of what the chapter is going to contain. An example: (slight violence, alcohol abuse).
For real shit there will also be a trigger warning. An example: [Trigger warning: self harm, suicidal thoughts]
If you're not stable enough for that, skip the story please. They're almost never based on each other so you won't miss anything you'll need for a following chapter.

As most of my fanfics are going to be Manson x reader, your name will be written as [Y/N] like you probably know it from other fanfictions.
It's mostly going to be a fem. reader, if not it's marked like:
(m) for male reader
(n.g) for every gender and identity

Most of these stories will take place in kind of AUs, the timeline isn't correct or someone who wasn't in the band during that time suddenly is in the band, you know - it's fiction. Please get along with it.

Edit: Please also request stories if you want! Everything Manson related is totally welcome, only exceptions are stories that involves things like rape. Be kind to each other please, thank you!