Safe [FLUFF] MM x Reader

(Harsh language, nudity)

Such a fucking long day.

Exhausted, you throw your bag into the hallway, take off your jacket and let it fall on the ground.
Kicking your shoes off as well, you stumble into the living room of the big house you and your husband Brian share and plop down onto the couch.

You normally love your job but the new co-worker Helen thinks she's something better than everyone else and desperately tries to get you kicked out to get your place in the company by harassing you constantly and then changing the narrative in front of all the others.

You always managed to not give her anything she can use against you in front of your boss, but apparently she just found out that you are actually married to THE Brian Warner, aka Marilyn Manson and now brings up all the accusation shit that the media devoured in 2020 to 2022.

Of course he was innocent and won the cases over a year ago, but there are still people siding with the accusers, trying to make his and your life hell. Helen is one of those people.

She talked to your boss about your husband and that she's worried about her safety when a "rape apologist" like you works at the same place. Her words were something like "she stayed with an abuser, what if one day she decides to bring him to a business party and he'll rape me?"

And if that wasn't enough already, you couldn't hold back and snapped back. "You're not pretty enough to make him want to sleep with you anyway" was your answer and you got a warning from your boss for that behavior.

"God, it's so fucking ridiculous!"

You shouted, punching the pillow on your left, tears shooting up your eyes when you accidentally hit the zipper, tearing the skin on your middle finger.

"I hope you didn't talk to yourself about our relationship" you hear a deep gruff voice behind you. You turn around, Brian's facial expression turns from happy to shocked when he sees your frustrated face.

"Everything okay [Y/N]?"

That was the last thing that was missing.
No.
Nothing was okay. Maybe you're going to lose your job, giving Helen everything she wants. What you said could also be misinterpreted and used against you and Brian. What if all this starts again? What if you're the reason he has to go through this shit over and over again until he finally decided to end it?

You collapse into the pillows, holing your hand that's by now covered in blood and sobbed uncontrollably.

"Holy shit [Y/N]! Come here..."
Brian sits down next to you, pulls you up and presses you against his chest. Your tears soak into his shirt, you're reduced to a crying blob on the sofa and can't help but let everything out. All the frustration. All the pressure.

"Shhhh darling. I'm here. Whatever it is, we'll find a solution. There's always a way" he whispers and kisses you on your head, holding your injured hand.

"And if you're pregnant, we can talk about it too. Whatever you want to do, we'll work it out, keeping it or no-"
"I'm destroying your career" you interrupt him, your lower lip quivering.

"What? You're not baby, you're not!" he pulls you even closer. "You're the best thing I have, my biggest inspiration, my reason to come home when I'm gone. You're not destroying anything" he mumbled, stroking through your hair affectionately.
"Do you want to talk about it?"

You look up and he wipes the tears that didn't make it to his clothes from your face. Nodding, he smiles a bit and listens as you try to explain the situation.

-

"... And I don't know, maybe they'll use that against you!"

"They won't" Brian says calmly.

He smiles a bit, then kisses you softly on your lips.
"Darling, and if they do, that's up to them. The court dumbfuck is over, only a few smaller things to do, I got another record label, I'm working on music again, I'm feeling good. If now there are five people deciding that I'm a threat to them, then they should simply avoid me. Although I approve of what you said, I've seen Helen around. She really isn't as beautiful as you are" he giggles.

You watch him as he comforts you. This is the man you actually married a few years ago. You married the perfect man, who will still - after all this time and everything he himself went through - comfort you through something "small" like this.
You never felt more in love.

"I love you" you mumble, wrapping your arms around his neck and kissing him softly on his pink lips.

"I love you too baby." He looks down on you.
"You had a long day. Want to take a shower with me?"

You nod, let him pull you up with him into the bathroom.

It doesn't take long for both of you to get undressed and hop into the shower, feeling the warm water run down your body. It feels great.

What feels even greater are Brian's hands, massaging some shampoo into you hair. His fingertips press into your scalp lightly, gently kneading your skin.

He kisses your shoulders from behind, not letting go of your hair.
You close your eyes at the amazing feeling of being loved so much. You enjoy every second of his hands on your head, the water still heating your body...

You hear another crack of a bottle being opened, then feel your husband's hands on your body, continuing to wash you from top to bottom. His soft touched send shivers through you - his kisses on your skin even more.

With goosebumps on your whole body, you just stand there and let it happen. Let him clean your whole body, every inch of it.

He's now on his knees, kissing your inner thighs - something he normally does when you're leading up to have intercourse.
Somehow, and you can't explain how, this is the least sexual thing you have ever done with him.
You are both naked, he touches your body everywhere and still you feel no need to go further into any sexual actions. Neither does he.
He simply continues massaging your whole body, now down to your feet.

"Sit down, I don't want you to fall" is all he says and you comply, sitting down and he lifts your right leg.

His fingers run between your toes, spreading the soap all over your feet. His thumbs press into your soles, ever so often caressing your skin up your leg, then down to your feet again.

His eyes focused on his work, you admire him. You know he won't expect anything in return for this and you tilt your head to the side, completely relaxing after this tough day, your co-worker forgotten.

He sets down your right and lifts the left leg, repeating his actions there.
You hum one of his songs quietly until he starts singing with you.

"We're running to the edge of the world..."

After a while, he gets up, takes the showerhead and removes all the shampoo and soap from your body, once again stroking over your skin.

When he's done, he holds you by your shoulders, looks you straight in the eyes and whispers "I love you"

You hug him, holding him tight against you and answer. "I love you"

You never felt as safe as in that moment.

Heyhoo, I thought after all this smut and evil sinning, we should all get some rest with a good old fluff scene.
Vote and comment if you like it! :D

(Part ll of Waking Up will be uploaded soon)