In your arms [FLUFF] Maniggy

[Trigger warning: Self harm, blood loss]

(Cliche, gay romance)

"Why is everyone to fucking stupid to do their goddamn job??"

It's an imposing sight, seeing Manson stomp into the room, frowning, his eyes filled with anger.

Something went wrong during the show and his microphone didn't work anymore. Like a good performer does, he just started singing and screaming louder until someone brought him a new one a few minutes later, causing him to stop the concert earlier because he was coughing blood.

The rest of the band sits on the couch, watching their friend down a whole bottle of water just to spit half of it on the ground, red, his throat still bleeding.

"Shit, you need to get that checked..." Twiggy stands up, walks over to him and looks in his face.
"You also need to remove this contact lense, your blood vessels broke too-"
"I know that, thanks Twigs." Manson hisses and turns around to walk into the dressing room.

Sighing, the younger man sits back on the couch between the others, watching the singer smearing some of his blood on his cut torso while he leaves.
"Just wait a bit, he'll calm down" Ginger tells him. "He always does."

Twiggy nods. Yes he almost always does. But it still hurts to see him like that, exhausted, angry, bleeding. He doesn't want him to be hurt. He doesn't want him to hurt himself anymore, yet he still does. Every time on stage, he cuts himself, one time deep enough to black out after a show because of blood loss.

They all thought they'll lose him.

Twiggy has been hiding his crush on Manson for a few months now, no one knows about it. He's just too afraid. What if the other laugh about him being in love with another man? Especially when this man is your best friend and singer of the band?

He can't risk it.

"Maybe you should check on him..." Zim Zum suggests. "Hes been in there for some time now..."
He immediately gets up, realized that this would be a bit obvious and shrugs. "Well, I mean... I could..."
"C'mon, go"
"Okay, okay". He walk towards the dressing room and knocks. No response.

"Manson? It's me, can I come in?"
A barely audible groan comes from inside and Twiggy opens the door.
"FUCK, WHAT DID YOU DO?"
"It's... Not as bad as it-" Manson mumbles, passes out before he can finish the sentence, his body falling down on the floor.
"SHIT!" Twiggy shouts, the rest of the band immediately runs into the room as well, knowing that Manson probably hurt himself too much again.
"Call an ambulance!!"

-

Everything went so fast, suddenly there were so many people, Manson was brought into the next hospital.

The rest of the band followed the ambulance and then waited outside for the doctor to come out.
Everyone stood up from their chairs when he did.

"So... Mr. Warner is stable. He lost lots of blood and was bleeding internally, what happened?"
Everyone starts to explain, that Manson always hurt himself on stage, that this already happened once, everything.
After they're finished, a nurse brings the doctor a piece of paper. He looks at it and raises an eyebrow.

"Your singer is lucky we didn't have to perform surgery on him. He has so many drugs in his blood, he wouldn't even have a chance."
"Can we see him?" Ginger asks.
"Only one of you can go in. I'm sorry but I think otherwise it would be too much."

"Twigs, you should go. You're closest to him, we can wait" Pogo suggests.
He nods and follows the doctor into Manson's room.
"I'll leave you alone, please press this button if anything happens."
The doc then leaves.

"Gosh... I told you you need to stop."
Twiggy looks at his friend. His face is pale, eyes closed. He looks so calm, so peaceful.
He can't help but gently stroke his cheek, just to feel Manson's soft skin with the tiny scars.
"You know, we are nothing without you. We need you in the band and when you continue... " He tears up.
"When you continue, you will die one day because of this shit. You can't do this to us. You can't do this to me, Mans. I want... Need you in my life."

"You really do?"

Twiggy winces at his friend's deep, raspy voice.
"You are awake?"
"Since the moment you came into this room. I'm tired and feel like I just woke up from the dead. But I'm awake, yeah" Manson chuckles lightly but quickly stops when he realizes how much it hurts.
It was silent for a moment. Awkwardly silent.

"Well... I think you know it then."
"Twigs, I already knew it for some time now. Don't you think I saw the way you look at me?"

He finally opens his eyes. The contact lense is gone, so Twiggy can see once again how beautiful Manson's real, hazel eyes are.
"I'm sorry. I tried to hide it because I didn't want to risk the whole band thing... And our friendsh-" He mumbles but gets interrupted by a slender finger on his mouth.

"I really like you too."

Was this real? Did he really hear him say he likes him?

"I can't sit up, it hurts so c'mon. Finally kiss me" the singer grins and looks up to Twiggy.
Not wasting any more time waiting, he lowers his head and gently pressed his lips to Manson's, moving them slowly in rhythm with his friend's.

When he pulls away, he smiles.

"I only dreamed about this and never thought it would become reality..."
"Shut up"
With a hand behind the younger man's head, Manson pulls him back down to him, kissing him again.

"Lay next to me please. I want to cuddle" he whispers tiredly against Twiggy's lips and he does, putting an arm around his friend and letting him rest his head on his chest.

"Normally I'm the dominant one..."

"I know" Twiggy breathes, kissing Manson's forehead as he watches the Antichrist Superstar fall asleep in his arms.

There will DEFINITELY be gay smut. Can't wait to write it.