Halloween [SMUTTY FLUFF] MM x Reader

(sexual content)

The night is young and, wearing some devil's horns, you hold your boyfriend's arm as you both walk inside.

It's October - or to be more specific - the night of the spook. Halloween is your favorite holiday and you normally throw your own party with your friends every year. However, you decided to go to accompany your new lover at one of his yearly visits at the old, desanctified church in the middle of nowhere. You'll meet some of his friends here as well and you are thrilled to see who's gonna attend this party.

You met Marilyn Manson only ten months ago at a film premiere: "To hell and back" was released in early January this year and although you've been very busy with giving autograms and interviews, you couldn't help but notice him when he came for an unexpected visit. You've never seen someone like this before. He can talk to you for hours, telling you about himself but yet not letting you know anything about him. It contradicts itself but he manages to make it work.

Both of you found out that you have very similar thought processes and got excited to see each other again. After a month of secretly meeting and going on dates, you decided to make it official: you are a couple.

Officially dating a rock star does have its pros and cons, referring to the media and stuff, but you're still way too much in love than to let all this affect your relationship.

-

The smell of candles makes you take a deep breath when you're both inside the church. It's empty save for the altar, slow rock music plays in the background and red light changes the normally praised place into a creepy hellhole - which is meant in the best way possible.

"We're a bit early my love, but we will have some great fun tonight, I promise" Manson whispers in your ear, then kisses your cheek.

"Brother you arrived!" You hear a familiar voice echoing through the room and your man's best friend walks around the corner, his arms wide open.

"Well, hello Johnny - what are you doing here?" you laugh when he hugs you both at the same time. You've already got to know the Johnny Depp as he is pretty much the closest person to your boyfriend, next to you of course.

The three of you chat for a while and not long after, the church starts filling with all kinds of people, everyone wearing a costume - or at least looks like they are wearing one. If you had to count, you'd probably get up to 50 or 60 people who you'd bet dressed like this every other day of the year, Manson included. But all jokes aside, you love being around so many »weird« people. Being able to meet talented artists like Gottfried Helnwein, Shooter Jennings, Rob Zombie, even Ozzy is here. You wouldn't even me surprised if a zombie Elvis straight up walked in here.

The mood inside the church is great and some guy started to play a calm song the pipe organ, which is still intact, making the whole party even spookier than it already was before.

You sit on one of the chairs that seem to have appeared out of nowhere (because when you arrived they definitely weren't here and you didn't see anyone placing them here) and eat one of the black cupcakes with red jelly filling that Sharon brought. They are delicious.

"Enjoying the evening?" Manson walks up, takes another ghost chair and sits down next to you.

"I do. Three years ago I would've never believed that I'd meet all these amazing people one day. I love it" you giggle.

He laughs lowly. "I'm glad you like it. Few of us want to walk around the place a bit. Wanna come with us? I don't want to leave you alone"

He's so caring. You smile deeply and nod, then get up to let him guide you outside. A few people are already waiting and the group soon goes for a little walk.