Join! [SMUT] MM x Reader x Rob Zombie

(Requested by @chichireads )

(highly sexual content, two males, one female (=reader))

This is gonna be the best day of your life.
About half a year ago you got tickets for the "Twins of Evil" - Tour today, so you're going to see the two most amazing and inspiring men in the world!

And not only are you trying to have the best time of your life in the crowd... There are some other things that you're possibly trying to do.

However, you still have a much time, but you need a good view on your heroes so you're already here. And you're definitely not alone...

It seems like everyone had the same idea. You were aware of the fact that many fans would come earlier, but it's your first real concert and you didn't know that almost everyone would be here, more than eight hours before anything would start.
A dude laughed at you when you ask him why everyone is here so early, telling you that around 100 even camped here to be the first ones.

Still, you somehow manage to get to the best place when you were allowed to get in, right in front of the stage. If one of them decided to come down you would even be able to touch them...

-

Note to yourself: concerts are dirty.
Concerts stink, concerts are loud, with too many people, with too many elbows you have to dodge or you'll get your teeth clashed out...

But it's worth every single second.
The first one to come onstage was Rob, amazing like always in his ripped clothing and long hair. He started the show with "Virgin Witch" and rocked the whole stage.

Your heart starts beating faster when you suddenly realize that this isn't some YouTube video you watch on the sofa with headphones on.

This is real. He is right in front of you.

Not long after, Manson almost throws his mate down there, hyping the crowd up with an extremely loud and agressive version of "mObscene".

You enjoy everything about that experience. Everything about seeing your idols, the men you love more than almost everything on this world live in front of you, doing what they can do best, looking their best.

Too soon it's over.

You didn't even notice how much time you already spent here and now it's over.
After staying for a bit, chatting with other people and buying some merch, you start heading to the exit - sad but with an idea.

As soon as you're outside, you saunter around the terrain, getting a good view on the tour buses standing there.

Avoiding all people at all costs, you actually manage to reach them, hiding between two of the vehicles because the security seemed to notice something.

But after the dude couldn't find you or anything suspicious, he left and you were alone.

You smile to yourself, bite your lip and take a deep breath that hitches in your throat when you turn around and see a tall shadow standing right in front of you.

"What do we have here, hmm?"

Your eyes widen when the shadow comes closer and you look into Manson's gorgeous pale face, still with all the makeup on.

"Did you get here without getting caught by the security? That deserves some respect" he grins, coming even closer.

"What are you doing here beautiful?" he whispers in your ear, his hands on your waist.

You swallow, not expecting you to be so nervous when this is all you wanted and even more.

He called you beautiful...