First time [SMUT] MM x Reader

(highly sexual content including slight violence, toys/equipment, probably big age difference)

"Are you sure you want to do this [Y/N]?", your boyfriend Brian asks you. Again. He probably did that like three times the last few minutes.

You look him deep into his eyes and nod.
"Yes, I'm sure. I want this."
"Okay. I just want to make sure because it's your first time."

It is. You always knew that Brian is a natural dom and wanted to try out more kinky sex, knowing that he'd definetely be into that. Because of that, you acted extra bratty today, talking back or refusing when he asked you to do something, teasing him when you were around people... All those things normally wouldn't end up in you being tied up on your bed but today... Well. You asked him. And surprise:
He said yes.

You close your eyes and smile. "I'm ready daddy".
Hearing this name his body tenses and his features garden.
He takes your wrists, holds them together behind your back as he starts putting handcuffs around them.
"Remember the safeword baby?"
You nod and wiggle your hips excitedly but get interrupted by him pushing you down forwards onto the matress.
"Good" he snarls in your ear.

You are surprised, you didn't expect him to be that serious all of a sudden.
You don't complain tho.

"I'm going to explain to you what I'm going to do now, little girl" you hear him go to the other side of the room where your closet is. He opens a door and takes out a box.
You know exactly what's inside.

"First off, I'm gonna punish you." You turn around to look at him but he rolls you over pretty quickly again, removing your bra.
"Do you know why you're being punished, kitten?"
Oh how you love these nicknames.
"N- no daddy..."
"Then let me explain..." you shudder, feeling his fingers slowly rubbing your entrance through your panties.
"You were a bad girl, [Y/N]. Talking back. Touching me in public. Do you know how inappropriate that is?"

His mouth is so close to yours, his lips ever so often touching your skin as he mumbles these words, his voice raspy, deep, almost a growl.
You feel yourself getting so, so wet.

"Yes daddy".
"But of course you did this on purpose, didn't you?" his fingers were now circling your clit, your panties moved aside
You sighed at the pleasure, but he stopped soon.
You protested.
"Hey, daddy why-"

He holds your mouth shut with his hand, surprising you but also turning you on.
"Don't make it even worse, brat. No complaining or I won't be that gentle"
He removed his hand, now sliding it over your ass.
You hear him open the box and bite your lower lip in excitement.
You then feel a hard slap on your bottom, a strong difference of him stroking it just a few seconds before.
You let out a scream at the shock and pain.

Brian lifts the whip again, placing another hard slap on your ass.
Only a few spanks later the pain turned into pleasure and you moaned every time you felt the leather touch you hard, wetness dripping down your legs now.
He sets the whip aside, hooks his fingers into your panties and pulls them down and off.
Immediately after that he shoves two fingers between your folds, curving them and making you moan again.
"Look what a little whore you are. So fucking wet just getting spanked by your daddy"
You're not used to him calling you whore- yet you absolutely love it.
"Only for you daddy" you gasp, grinding against his hand.
"Nah, no grinding little girl"
He pulls his fingers out.

You would want to protest but decide against it. Maybe next time.
He pulls you up at your chained hands until you're standing, moves his hand to your head and pushes you down gently.
"Down on your knees baby" he whispers seductively and you obey, kneeling in front of him.
You watch him undo his belt, removing it and throw it aside, then taking his pants and boxers off at once.