The call [SMUT] MM x Reader (n.g.)

(Chliche fluff, detailed description of oral sex)

Nervously, Manson wanders around in the living room.
His record studio was supposed to call today, but they didn't tell him a specific time, so he decided to stay at home - to not miss the important opportunity.

"We're going to call between 9am and 6pm" he mocks the secretary's voice.
"That's a whole day. This whole day is ruined now, fuck!" He kicks the carpet, then looks down as it lays there with a fold.

Annoyed he leans down to stroke it out and you can't help: you saunter up behind him and smack his ass.
Manson turns around and looks at you, a sight smile on his face. Putting his hand over his heart and a played, shocked look on his face he says "[Y/N]! What a naughty one you are!"
You both giggle.

"You know you don't need to stay here with me, right?"
He sits down on the couch, where he can reach the phone.
"And you know that you don't need to do nothing, right?" You answer, gently kissing his cheek.
"We could watch a movie or play a game..."
You bend over the desk to grab the remote. Although you should've seen it coming, you're surprised when he slaps your ass lightly, like you did with him before.
Imitating his voice and pose from before you stare at him "Mansoooon, what a naughty one you are!!".
Again you both laugh, you let the remote stay on the table and cuddle into him.

"What if I don't want to watch TV?"
"Hmmm... I got an idea."
You stand up and walk towards the old record player, choose a vinyl and put it on.
Listening to the song for a few seconds, Manson raises an eyebrow. "Queen and David Bowie?"
You grin and take his hand, pulling him up and closer to you.
"We're going to dance now"

You both move to the music, he holds you close to him, your hands in his. This song has always been important to you, helping you and Manson through dark times.

"Pressure

Pushing down on me

Pressing down on you..."

You can feel him slowly relax, swinging to the rhythm with you in his arms, his breathing calms down and his eyes are closed.
You put your head into his chest, loving the feeling of the steady rising and falling of it. It comforts you, there's no place you'd rather be right now.
Way too early the song ends and you look up to him, his eyes sparkling when they meet yours.

"I love you" he whispers and leans down to kiss you gently.
You kiss him back while he lifts you up and sits down on the couch, you on top of him.
He lovingly runs his tongue along your lower lip, licking it and entering your mouth.
Both of you never open your eyes, just enjoy the feeling of it all while you can't recognize what's happening around you.

Except for this horrible noise.

The ringing of the phone tears you out of your bubble, he immediately reaches for the phone and answers the call.
You silently sit next to him, admiring his beautiful face, his amazing body...
He asks some questions and the caller obviously can't answer them immediately.
You lean towards him to hear what they're saying.

"Well, Mr... Mr. Manson, I can't tell you... I need to ask the boss, just a moment-"
A sound of the phone being put aside, then silence.
You get even closer to him, kissing him again on his lips and he smiles.
A wild idea strikes you.
Well, he's free right now, right?
You grin and start nibbling and kissing along his jaw, leaving sloppy, open-mouthed licks over his neck.
"[Y/N]..." he breathes "...bad timing-"
He moans softly when you press your hand against his crotch, palming him through his pants.

You don't stop working with your mouth on his neck, leaving dark red spots all over it while you feel him harden under your hand.
You smile into his skin, then open his pants.
"[Y/N], we shouldn't do this..." he whispers, lust obvious in his voice.
"Don't you want it, daddy?" Your seductive voice makes him shiver.

Manson lifts his hips as you pull his pants down to his knees, his boxers following right after that, giving you a great view on his half erect dick.

You wrap a hand around him, slowly stroke along the shaft. He bites his lip and watches you lick in long stripes up and down his hardness.
His breathing increases when you swirl your tongue around the tip teasingly, eliciting a small whine from him. You smirk and continue kitten licking his big member, leave kisses all over it until he can't hold back anymore, moves his hand to the back of your head and pushes you down on him.

You take his cock down your throat, gag a bit but love the way he fills your mouth.
"Uhh, baby just like that" he whispers, encouraging you to continue sucking on him.

"Mr. Manson?" the voice on the phone interrupts his quiet moans, he quickly grabs the phone, pushes you off him gently and breathes in deep to come back down, his eyes still sparkling with lust.

"Uhm, yes. I'm here"
"Okay, so the boss said..."

You stopped listening. It was already pretty clear that the studio would keep him, he's the best musician of his genre, if not the best one they're working with.

You lick your lips, tasting him still there and lower your head again.
Lovingly holding him in your hands, you once again take the head of his cock in your mouth, making his muscles tense.

"Yeah o- of course, I-, ohh" he mumbles, his hands fisting the pillow next to him.
"Is everything okay?" the secretary on the phone asks.

"Y-yeah, I-" he breathes shakily "I just n- need..."
"If you need a bit more time that's okay. Although we wouldn't know why you need that much time to think about it Mr."

You take him down your throat again, sucking and swallowing around him, making him moan out loud.
"No, n-no it's okay, I'm... oh, I'm accepting-"

His dick twitches, he's so close. You raise your head, suck on the tip while you wrap your hand around his base, jerking him up and down.
That's enough to make him buck his hips up and cum into your mouth with a mumbled groan.

The caller definitely knows what's going on now.

You swallow the warm, salty liquid, continue sucking a bit on him to milk every drop.

You hear the voice again.

"Uh, yeah. A real rockstar, I guess. Okay, if you're done now, I'd say we'll meet each other next week, Mr. Manson.

Although you knew that this wouldn't actually hurt his image, you were relieved to hear that.

"Okay. Thank you." Manson mumbles and hangs up.

He leans back on the couch, head thrown back and breathing heavily.

"That was the best blowjob you ever gave me [Y/N]."
You laugh, glad that he wasn't mad.
"A pleasure" you mumble and kiss him.
"Although that was very naughty..." He whispers, twisting your hair around his fingers and pulls on it.

"What if you go up to the bedroom so I can punish you for your bad behavior?" He growls with his deep voice and you feel it right between your legs.

"I would love that, daddy" you whisper.

I did that to a boyfriend of mine once and I thought, why not. Why shouldn't I write a fanfiction about this?
Didn't go as well as in this story but yk, that's why it's fiction and not reality.

Leave a vote ma guys