Let's try it [SMUT] MM x Reader

(highly sexual content including oral, vaginal & anal, slight degrading, exhibitionism, pornography, harsh language)

"I want another shot from behind, turn around a bit... PERFECT!"

Holding your breath, you stand on that thin, white foil, surrounded by colorful light, cameras and people. The instructor is holding a big note with the word "sexy" on it in the air and you do your best to follow this command.

You're not doing a porn shoot per se, it's more like an almost nude thing you always wanted to try. Well okay, you are nude.

A few flashes of cameras later, you're done. Quickly, you go and get something to cover your exposed body with and sit down next to your grinning boyfriend, sitting on a small bench behind all those people.

"You did amazing baby" he murmurs in your ear and kisses your cheek affectionately.

It wasn't his idea but he was thrilled to see you participating in a nude photoshoot like that.

But now it's his turn.

He strokes along your thigh one time, then gets up and walks over to the cameras, talking to the guy a bit and then started to take off his clothes.

You bite your lip when you see him like that. Getting naked for the camera. It turns you on beyond belief, especially when you see him walking to the chair in the background, his hips swaying confidently as his amazing body gets closer to his destination.

He sits down, one leg on top of the other to cover up his flaccid lenght.
Everyone in this room now knows how your boyfriend looks like naked. How Marilyn Manson looks like naked.

You squint your eyes to see clearer because you would bet to see a slight blush on his face. Or maybe it's just the light.

You look at the other notes in the corner the instructor sometimes takes. Some of them only have a noun written on them. "Feet" or "Face". Some have whole commands "fuck her" or "ride him". The dirtiness of those things turn you on.

A few shots later, a woman comes over to Manson and whispers in his ear.
Your eyes focused on her to make sure she doesn't touch anything that belongs to you, you watch them discussing.

You wouldn't consider yourself an overly jealous person, but he's naked, attractive, a celebrity and she's standing VERY close to him...

After a few words in exchange, she leaves his side, he turns his head to look at you and lifts his arm. With a "come hither" movement, he shows you that he wants you to get over to him.

Blushing, you once again step into the circle of lights and cameras, bending down to listen to his whispers as he's still sitting on that chair.

"You wanna do a few pics together with me?" he asks.

You blush even harder, your cheeks turning to a scarlet red, but you nod. You always wanted to do something like that and you're just oh so happy to have found a man who does it with you.

Waiting for instructions, you stand there for a while, everyone gets ready, new light, new angles.

"Take off your robe" he hisses, his hand gently caressing your lower back.

You take a deep breath and expose yourself again, watching his eyes drop to your breasts.

He smirks and licks his lips, then wraps his arms around your waist to pull you down to him, kissing you deeply.

"Are you two ready?" The instructor asks.

You pull away and nod.

"Alright. Manson stays the was he is, but for the sake of God, take your leg down there. We want to give people a good sight."