Waking Up (Part II) [SMUT] MM x Reader

((Request by 27TrustNoOne27 & IPotato19 ))

(highly sexual content - oral, unclear state of consent)

It's early, the birds are chirping.

You're in a whole different world, dreaming of magical ground and mystic creatures, great adventures and fights, side to side with your boyfriend.

You're challenging angels and even Gods, helping the demons of the underworld take over heaven in order to let the chaos and freedom take over.

You squirm in your sleep.
Your boyfriend Manson exhales loudly and turns over, checking the clock.

9am.

"Fuck no. Way too early" he groans, tries to turn around again and continue sleeping, but feels a soft hand on his chest.

He smiles when he sees that you cuddle against him, still sleeping peacefully.
He runs a hand through your hair, strokes through the soft strands.

Looping his arms around your upper body, he pulls you even closer to him, listens to your soft breathing and smells your unique scent. Even after four years of being in a relationship, he's still madly in love with you.

Manson plants a sweet kiss on your forehead, his lips staying on your skin for a while as he tries to put as much gentle love as possible into this little gesture.

You smile in your sleep, stretching your neck a bit to get more comfortably in your boyfriend's arms.

Continuing to kiss you again and again, all over your face, Manson can't help but notice you rubbing your thighs together, like you always do when you start to get aroused.

Recalling what you did a few weeks earlier, a wild idea strikes him and he begins kissing down your neck slowly, biting your skin on his way down while he rolls you over so you're on your back.

Pulling your shirt up at slow pace, he makes his way down to your belly, carefully stroking it to not wake you up, because he knows you're a bit ticklish there.

Soon, he reaches your lower belly, kisses down to your thighs and removes your panties. Manson listens to your increased breathing and readjusts himself so your legs are thrown over his shoulders.

He gazes at your dripping wet slit, lifting his hand to tease your folds a bit and kisses around your womanhood. He feels himself getting harder but continues to focus on you.

After a while of teasing you, he decides he can't do it any longer and licks a long stripe up your entrance, enjoying your taste on his tongue.

You bite your lip in lust as you feel him licking on your center and shift, your eyes still closed but your mind whirling around your boyfriend - dreaming of him.

He spreads your legs further and with his long fingers, Manson plays with your entrance a bit more before entering slowly.

You moan softly, try to close your legs but find your boyfriend lying between them. With a shiver you wake up when he swirls his tongue around your clit, look down to him eating you out and grin.

"You remembered" you breathe, your hands now holding his short black hair to encourage him to continue.

With an obscene wet noise he pulls aways from you, smirks and whispers "How could I ever forget that morning?".

You smile, throw your head back and wiggle your hips.

"Go on please" you moan and he does, flicks his tongue on your most sensitive spot and slides his fingers back deep inside you. With professional curls, he massages your G-spot and makes you groan out loud while he rubs himself a bit on the edge of the bed.

Feeling your wetness running down his chin, he gets encouraged by your sounds of pleasure and goes down on you even harder, wrapping his arms around your legs to pull your lower region closer to himself.
You grind your hips up against his face in response, those little sounds turning into screams of pleasure.

It doesn't take long for him to get you to the point where your legs get warm, weak and shiver. Your whole body convulses and your orgasm hits you like a train.

Manson doesn't stop though, continues to eat you like he's starving, getting more and more excited from your screams of ecstasy while the juices from your orgasm flow down his face.
Your climax keeps burning through with every single one of his movements and he gets you to a point where you are so overstimulated, that you practically shove him away from your pussy.

He stops, places his head against your left thigh and looks up to you, smiling devilish.

It takes you some time to be able to think clear again and your core still throbs as if it hasn't had enough already.

"That-" you try to find words.
"That was so fucking amazing. I can't even... How did you do that?" You ask, giggling a bit.

"The power of surprise and experience" your boyfriend mumbles and laughs, propping himself up to crawl to you and hugs you from the side.

Your eyes wander along Manson's body to the very obvious erection in his boxers and your pussy clenches a bit.

Smirking, you push him away from you so he's on his back now and straddle him, one leg on either side.

"I guess I'll have to do something against this, hm?" You snicker and he grins as you rock your hips down against his hardness.

You wanted a part II, here is your part II :)

I actually loved writing this one, I don't know why exactly...

Maybe I should do more stories with more than one part in the future, what do you think?

Please vote and/or comment to make me happy and show me that you liked this story :D