Spin [SMUT] Twiggy x Reader

(Requested by lollzgag29 )

(Open relationship, sexual content, exhibitionism, voyeurism, masturbation, harsh language)

"No come on, I hate this game" Jeordie complains.

Your boyfriend Brian invited you over to Fred's for a little party with the band and more friends and some of you decided to spin a bottle to get into "the mood" - as they like to call it.

Shaking your head, you laugh. "Getting into the mood" means that they want to fuck tonight. The one spinning the bottle has to make out with the one it lands on.

Luckily, you and Brian were kinda in an open relationship, therefore even you could participate in this game night; you are okay with him making out with other people, as long as you are fine with the person and vice versa. Since you've been a couple for a few months, it has never gone further than heated making out sessions with others, but you personally wouldn't mind if he also fucked someone else, as long as you can watch. And you know he thinks the same.

"Your such a pussy Twiggy. I'll start" Stephen starts to spin the bottle, it lands on Cindy, a short, brown haired girl you don't really know - Scott invited her. Stephen immediately jumps over you and your friends to land in her arms and kisses her sloppily. All of you knew that they have a thing for each other and laugh loudly as the two of them finally make out.

"That's why you wanted to play that game, huh?" Brian snickers, but only gets a muffled "mmphhh" as an answer, just intensifying the laughter.

"Twigs, you're next!", Fred throws the plastic bottle to your friend, sitting next to you.
Jeordie rolls his eyes but smiles, then looks into the round for a while.

"And? Who are you hoping to fuck tonight, hm?"

"Uh... I'm just gonna go with it" he says and spins the bottle
After a while, it gets slower and slower and stops.

Pointing at you.

"[Y/N] hahaha!" Stephen laughs loudly, apparently pausing to suck Cindy's face off. However, he continues after grinning at Jeordie's middle finger pointed at him.

Your friend looks at you for approval, you turn your head to ask Brian for permission. He shrugs, smiles and just says "I literally fucked him before, whatever you wanna do, I'm fine with it".

Everyone laughs again and you feel Jeordie's hand on your jaw, holding your head up to him. He slowly gets closer, his lips meeting yours. They are insanely soft, almost like a girl's, his hand still on your face, stroking your skin gently. It's hypnotizing.

He pulls back and looks at you with his big, dark eyes. You blush and smile, then go for another kiss, not getting enough of his taste. It gets deeper, your tongue inside his mouth, exploring him. You can feel Brian's eyes on your back, your boyfriend watching you make out with another man, weirdly turned on by the view.

The others continue playing, without you, as you're still still busy with Jeordie. Brian gets closer to you, placing a hand on your hip from behind and whispers in your ear.

"Keep going. This is so hot"

Encouraged by his words, you move, straddle Jeordie's thighs, take a handful of his hair in your hand and pull his head back, now sucking on the skin of his neck, rubbing your ass down his crotch.
You're not sure how far you want to go, but this feels so good and Brian is okay with it... it's perfect.

You moan softly, your hand dropping down to palm the hardening cock under this green dress. You pull away and look at the sweet man, eyes filling with lust.