Bathtub [SMUT] MM x Reader

(highly sexual content including oral, vaginal and anal sex, harsh language, slightly sadomasochistic activities)

It's fucking cold outside.

There's nothing more to say about the weather in Berlin, there's no snow outside but the air is freezing and the wind makes you shiver.

You and your fiancé Brian are on vacation in Germany, have a wonderful time being there, but you defined chose the wrong season - winter is really just the cold weather and flu, with not a single one of the good stuff like snow.
Still, both of you have an amazing time visiting famous places, trying to talk to people with their funny German accent and generally just walk around in the city to get as much of the "German experience" as you can.

Brian always had a weird fascination with this city you never quite understood, but always respected. His creativity is immense during every visit and he probably wrote about 20 new lyrics while he's been here this time. Of course there's only one or two that will actually have the chance become a song, because the rest is not good enough for him - once he is back home, drunk and tries to understand what the actual fuck he thought while writing "shit like this".

That's just how he is and although you think he should be less critical with himself, you love him. Even with his flaws. Or maybe especially because of them.

Now, heading back to your hotel suite, he's holding your hand, trying to warm it up a bit.

Arriving, you take off your winter clothes and cuddle up under a thick blanket, sitting in front of the oven.

Looking at your hands, you realize you've never seen fingers that pale before, it's almost like all your blood has been drained from them, leaving you with empty, half frozen limbs.

You lift them up, hovering your hands in front of the warm fire and hope your blood will get liquid again soon.

Slowly warming up, you close your eyes and enjoy the cozy, comfortable feeling of being rolled up in your blanket, sitting on the floor and just feeling the warmth of the fire do it's job.

"[Y/N]?" Brian calls your name.

"Yeah?" You call back.

"Do you want to take a bath?"

You immediately start smiling.

Getting up, you just keep thinking about how amazing your fiancé is, he probably let you some nice, warm water in, preparing a towel-

Your thoughts are interrupted the second you open the door to the bathroom. A smirk appears on your face when you see your boyfriend sitting in the steaming bathtub, only his pale chest visible, the rest absolutely covered by the bubbles of the bath.

"I thought you may want to join me?" he winks, offers you his hand.

Why on earth did you even think he would let you take a bath without him?
He uses every chance he gets to see you naked. Every and all the time.

"Pleasure" you nod, laughing.

His eyes never leave your body while you take off your clothes. Your shirt first, his gaze falls on your breasts, only covered by your black bra until you take it off as well.

He licks his lips as he sees your bare tits, biting his lip slightly.

"You act like you never saw me naked before!" You playfully scold him, but he just shrugs.

"I may have seen you naked before, but you're still hot and I love to watch a good striptease"

Smiling, you pull your pants down along with your panties and that's the point his eyes are not longer fixated on your breasts, but your ass now.