Afterparty [SMUT] MM x Reader x JD

(Highly sexual content, slight pornography)

Requested by @chichireadchichiread

Beep

Beep

Beep

"God..." With a hard slap you turn your alarm off, groan and turn around in your bed. It's still dark and when you check the clock, it's 4am.

You close your eyes for a bit more, trying to gain the strength to get up.
It feels like it's been only 30 seconds and another alarm rings.

4:05.

"Uhhhhhh" you take your phone, open the app and turn off all the other alarms you made for today, then get up and rub your eyes.

Okay, planning.

You packed your stuff yesterday, already got the tickets... Alright.

Going into the bathroom, you wash your face, brush your teeth and apply some eyeliner.
Your hair is in a bun and you decide to keep it like that, it's easier and you'll get dressed and made up at the location.

It's your first big role.

As a newcoming actor who just moved to LA, it's not easy to find a job but you've been able to keep yourself going.

Small roles like a girl in the background spilling her coffee or the friendly young woman who helped the main character find the way to the bank.

This time, it's not a role for a film or series. It's a music video and you're absolutely thrilled to meet the musician:

Marilyn Manson.

Having heard of his eccentric taste and lifestyle, you're both, excited and scared, because the instructions of what you're actually doing in that shooting were pretty unclear.

Everything you know is that you're going to be almost nude and that there will be another woman, just as another man - besides Manson.

You also expect there to be a sex scene, because it's Marilyn fucking Manson and you're fine with it. You know it's show and to become a star you have to be comfortable with scenes like this.

Grabbing a sandwich you prepared yesterday, a water bottle, keys, your phone and a charger, you start your journey. It's a three hour drive with the bus and you have to be on time.

You could drive yourself but you know that it's going to be hell to find an affordable place to park, so this is the best way.

"Your ticket?" the unfriendly, fat bus driver asks.

"This one", you show him your ticket.

"Mhhh... Get yourself a seat."

"Thank you"

Although it's fucking early, there are pretty many people in the bus and you have to choose between a woman with her child that's drooling all over the free seat, a guy, probably on his way to rehab, whose picture is definitely in the dictionary for "drug addict" and an elderly, praying lady wearing a necklace with a huge crucifix.

Amazing... You think to yourself.

Just that moment, the lady seems to be done with her prayer and looks at you, smiles and offers you the seat next to her.

"Hello sweetheart, you can sit next to me"

She side-eyes the young woman and her baby, probably because she's not wearing a ring.