1st Chapter - The Three Beauties

"Ughhhh... I am so nervouss" This is the beginning of my story. And.. Hi, I am Y/n.. And i am not.. good with people. It's not like i hate them, but i just shy around them.. Well, back then i used to be popular. Well, that what my mother always told me. I believe that she told me that to cheer me up. LOL.

      "But i really don't remember that i am popular, though" This is my first day as a highschooler and i already got this nervous. I just have to find my class fi-

      "Are you okay ?" There is someone who catch me, it was a girl. She is so. Beautiful. "Umm ? Mister~ ?"

      "A.. Ah.. Yes.. I am alright thank you!" Whoa i really want to know her name. Who is she. So stunning.

      "I see. I am glad"

*BADUMP*

       Her smile... Is so beautiful. "Umm... I.. If you are alright.. I want to know your na-"

      "Miocchiii~~ Hereeeee... Let's goo"

      Ah... I really hate this kind of cliche. Yup, of couse someone will interrupt that. 

      "Ah... I am sorry, i have to go now."

     "A... Umm... By the way... LET'S DO OUR BEST"

     The girl suddenly stop and laughing "Fufu. Yeah ! Let's do our best~" Woah.. She really looks mature and kind. Miocchi ? Is it her name ? I would like to meet her again, and i hope we will end up in the same class.

*CLASS*

      "YESS !!" I really like this kind of cliche rather the one before. I really end up in the same class at Miocchi~ But... Everyone looking at her. Well, i think they are thinking like me too, yeah. She is so beautiful. 

      "Wowowowowo~ Isn't it Y/n ?" Ah. He is one of my friend from Middle school, Yuzuki-kun. "Howw is it ? Feeling nervous ?"

      "Huuuh.. A little bit."

      "You shouldn't be nervous since you got two beauties in your class !!"

      "Two beauties ?"

      "Yupp.. Our generation already draw an attention you know ? Since there are 3 beauties in our generation. They called them, the three beauties~"

      "I... am not interested, to be honest."

      "Hehh ? Really ? The one you keep looking at is one of them you know ?"

      "W.. WHat ?? I am not looking at someone" well, that was a lie. 

      "That girl, is Ookami Mio. She really looks mature and cool right ? She is like an idol in our generation. It was the first one, the second one is..."

      "Y/n~~~~~~~~~" suddenly someone approaching me. It was.. Ughhhhh.. "Why is your face looks down, having a bad day already ?"

     "W...WHat ? Do.. Do you know Y/n ?" asked Yuzuki.

     "Well... Um.... We are dating actually ?" said her shyly.

     "WHAAAAAAT?" Everyone in the class suddenly got shocked. Well, actually me too. Because we are not dating to begin with.

     "Watch your mouth idiot" I bonk her head.

     "It hurts~" she said while sticking her tounge out.