18th Chapter - Just Fans

In a fairytale, there is always a princess who meets a handsome and cool prince. Yeah, almost in every story. That is why there is a girl who also has a big expectation of that story.

    "When will I meet my prince, dad?" she said.

    "Well, you have to find it yourself, Mumei-chan" the dad giving her a head pat. 

    "But, isn't that hard? I don't even have friends" said Mumei 

    "Well, you don't have to worry, Mumei-chan. Mumei is a princess, that is why~ Dad is sure, Mumei will meet her prince soon..." he said.

     Yeah, it was Nanashi Mumei. Her father is a well-known businessman in the town. That is why a lot of people admire him so much. Her mother is also a beautiful woman who kind-hearted and soft towards a lot of people. That is why all of them are like a really good family.

    But a lot of people are questioning their daughter, Nanashi Mumei. Because she was so emotionless and that made all of them intimidated. She was like that since her dog died. She used to be a cheerful girl but since then... She lost all of her joy.

    "Mumei-chan, here doll~" Her parents always tried to give her all of her things and hoped that she won't be as emotionless as right now. But their efforts are gone in vain. 

    "So what to do now, honey?" asked the mother.

    "Hm~" The father remembered, that Mumei wanted to meet the prince. And then, he brought her daughter and her wife to the theater stage and watched a performance.

    "Sui-chan, you are the star, not the moon. You don't need other people to shine brightly and I already knew that."

    There is a boy who said that loudly, and that performance made Mumei smile for the first time. The parents looked at each other and then they felt so happy.

    "Dad! A prince" she said.

    "Do you want to meet him, Mumei-chan?"

    "YEAH!!"

    After the performance, Mumei's father brought her family backstage. Y/n's father then approached them.

    "Nanashi!!" said Y/n's father.

    "Y/n's father!" 

    Yeah both of them are really good friends. Y/n's father is a well-known actor back then, and Mumei's father is a businessman. They met each other when they are young and has been a good friend since.

    "Hey, is it okay if my daughter becomes friends with your son?"

    "Well, that is up to your so-"

    But both of them froze up because Y/n suddenly already approached Mumei. "Hey, beautiful princess. What is your name?"

    Mumei got shy and then moved toward her father's back. She can't look at Y/n, but... She answered him anyway, "My name is..... Nanashi Mumei" her face becomes red but also smiled.

 Nanashi Mumei" her face becomes red but also smiled