2nd Chapter - Rival ?

T.. This girl is one of the three beauties ? Well.. If you look at her, she is indeed cute and beautiful. But.... I remember she looks a little bit odd. Just like back in the class. Well, you can't judge a book only from its cover i think..

      "Why are you looking at me like that, Y/n ?" She tilts her head

      "A... Ah noo.. Nothing.." I thought she is someone who doesn't care about anyone else, but she remembers my name. Well, i think that is true when a genius people always look weird or something. And i think she is one of them.

      "Y/n~~~~ Here you areee !!!" Ughhhh This voice is, Chloe-chan... Humm.. Why is he with Yuzuki-kun ?

      "Ah he really here!" said Yuzuki-kun

      "Well, Y/n is always find somewhere quiet when he is nervous ! That is why !! Hum ?? She is..."

      Chloe-chan's eyes is moving and looking towards Nanashi Mumei-san. They are then looking at each other, but Nanashi Mumei-san didn't say a single word.

      "Ahhhh!! I think i have seen you before...."

      "W... Whatt ? Y/n!! Explain it why are you with one of the three beauties ? She is Nanashi Mumei!"

      "AAAHH~~ YEAH !! I knew it ! People also looking at you in front of the school's gate! Y/n... Don't tell me.. Are you trying to seduce her ?" said Chloe-chan.

      "No no. We just met each other accidentally here. And what with that face, stop it Chloe-chan"

      "Ughhh.... Y/n... YOU ARE WOMANIZEERR!!" Yuzuki-kun then crying again and leave us behind.. Wow.. He really cried twice on the first day of his highschool.

      "Ugh... I am sorry to bother you, Nanashi-san. I think i will just go back to the class. See you later, Nanashi-san" i also give the book back to her.

      Nanashi-san then waving her hands as i leave the library. She looks nice, i think it would be better if we get along for now on. By the way... isn't she going back to the class ? Well, whatever...