7th Chapter - Chloe's Selfish Wish

"Thank you for taking me home, Y/n." said Mio.

      "No worries, Mio-san. Thank you for today, by the way, I enjoyed it so much"

      Mio suddenly handed Y/n something with a red face, and it was a pack of chocolate. Y/n looked at Mio and then blushed. "W.. What is this, Mio-san ?"

     "I said before when I saw you with Sakamata-san that I went into a store right? I.. Buy you this. I don't have anything else to give. Let's say this was for today. You made me enjoy the day, so this is a gift for you.."

      "I.. I see.. Then I will take this.."

      Mio walks towards the house and starts to enter the house, but when she opened it, someone stood there in front of the door. "MIOSHAAA!"

      "M.. Mom ?"

      Mio's mother looked outside and grinned "My daughter is already an adult, isn't she ?" Mio's face becomes red and pushes her mother to enter the house. But while pushing her mother, she looked outside.

      "Y/n.. See you in school"

      "A.. Alright, Mio-san~" he waved his hands.

      Her mother teased Mio nonstop and Mio looks so done with her mother. "Moom. Stooop" But her mother's smile suddenly disappeared and looks up. Mio looked at her mother puzzled, because she looks like she is wondering something. "Mom ?" she asked.

      "I think, we used to meet that boy when you were still a little girl, Miosha~"

      "W.- What ?"

      "You know.. That incident.."

      "Don't.. tell me.. Father ?"

      Mio's mother nodded. "But.. I am not sure, though. Because it was a long time ago. But that little's boy back then.. reminds me of your boyfriend."

      "HE IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND" Mio blushed.

      "Not.. Yet ?" she teased Mio while grinning.

      "MOOM!!"

      "Fufu.. Anyway, don't forget to greet dad."

     "Alright~" Mio moves towards the living room with a smiley face. She sits in that room alone. Nobody is there except Mio. Mio starts praying in front of something, and it turns out that it was her father's altar. "I am home, dad"

*Y/N's house*

       Mio-san.. She is calling her dad when she was asleep. But she didn't remember it after she woke up. Well, I think that would be weird if she remembers it though.

       "Don't leave me, huh? I wonder.. What is happening? If I asked her about that, that means I am prying about her life, and of course it's not good." I scratch my head because I feel frustrated. She looks fine and cheerful in school but. She is actually a fragile girl, huh?