13th Chapter - Lie?

"Ookami, Otou?" Wait, where did i hear that name? Ookami? Ookami Mio-san? MIO-SAN? N- No, there is no way right.

      "Yeah, he was a big fan of you. That's wh-"

      "Wait, K- Kama-san.. Does this man have a kid? Son? or Daughter."

      "Hmm- I heard that he was already dead. But, I am sure that he has a daughter. What is her name again?"

      "Is her name, Ookami... Mio?"

      "A- Ah!! Yes! You are right, do you know her?"

      "She is my classmate..."

      "I see where is your school now?"

     "It's ******"

      "I see, I hope she was okay. Becau-"

      "I- I am sorry, Kama-san. I have to go to the bathroom"

      "Um-- Alright"

       I went to the bathroom as soon as possible. With a grudge in my heart. D- Does Mio-san... Become so friendly with me... Because she was guilty about her father? W- Wait... No. There was only a small chance that Mio-san remember that. I am sure that Mio-san won't even remember that.

       "Ughh... This was confusing. What is happening back then? No, calm down. I have to sort all of it out."

       I went back to the table and talked with Kama-san once more, but not about that one. Because, i will find that later on my own. All i want to know is... Did Mio-san... Know that her father pushed me. And. Made my dreams are gone?

       "W- What if those were true." I mumbled.

       After that, Kana-san and I said goodbye to each other. As i walked myself towards my house, my head got a little dizzy trying to think about all of this. "So, I used to get into an accident and lose my memories. That's why Chloe-chan and my parents prevent me to do all of this again. And the one who pushed me was... Mio-san's father? But why someone did do that to me? Because i used to be, a famous actor? That was nonsense."

     "I am home~"

     "How was the date?"

     "Eh? What date, Mom?"

     "Don't be like that... I knew you are going on a date, who is that? Chloe-chan~?"

     "No. It's not Chloe-chan" I went towards the kitchen table and sit that for a while "Ah, yeah... I met someone named, Kamado Kama-san." But when i looked at my mom's face... As expected, her face was so pale.

     "I- I see... W- What did you talk about?"

     "Nothing. Just saying hi to each other since I didn't remember him"

     "W- Well, he was father's friend. Nothing more..."

     "Yeah. He looked nice. I am glad I met him today... I AM SO GLAD"

     With this, I will confirm that Mom, Dad, and Chloe-chan must be keeping something from me. And that's why. I have to find out all by myself.

      The weekend goes so fast that I am already in school again. I met Nanashi-san in front of the school's entrance, but i didn't have the guts to say hello.

     "Y/n good morning," said Mio-san from behind me. 

     "Ah- Good morning, too. Mio-san."

     I looked at Nanashi-san and she was already gone. Well, we will meet each other again in the class. As for now, i want to confirm something from Mio-san. But... Should i do that now?