19th Chapter - Acting

I see... He didn't even remember me or my name. Why, does my heart feel so heavy? Y/n now is so close to me, but i don't know why... He feels so far away from me. But, he came here and said that he loves books. Fufu, You don't change at all, Y/n.

     "Nanashi-san? Is that the book "Beyond The Star" by MaC1LLL? I really like that book!"

     I heard that words came out of Y/n's mouth. My heart looks like it got stung, he said that without knowing, that I had already known for a long time. That is why i also love this book, read this book over and over again until i remember all the words in this book and the story itself. I remember that you really like this book and a woman who likes to read books. And i want to become the woman you fall in love with. But... He didn't even remember me.

    It is okay, let's just take things slowly. I- It should be okay, right? 

    It looks like he is still famous as ever, suddenly there is a girl and also a boy who approached him. I am glad, he is still happy. I thought for a few years something happened to you, Y/n that is why you don't want to meet me again. But, it turns out you are still happy as ever.

    "I don't know... But one of my choices is theater club."

    "THEATER CLUB?" I was so shocked.

    W- WHATTTT?? D- Does that mean... I can watch him acting again? UWAAA It has been a long time since I watched him acting~~ I feel so happy.

 I can watch him acting again? UWAAA It has been a long time since I watched him acting~~ I feel so happy

   Tomorrow, Y/n came to the library once more and asked about my diary. This diary is a painful story of mine. The moments from my favorite dog gone, my parents gone and my favorite person in the world, also gone. And that was you. But of course, I can't say that. Should I give the diary to him instead, so he can read that later? B- But, if I do that, isn't that same like I was forcing him to remember me? Ugh I am the worst. 

    And in the end, he didn't even interested in it. Well, my story isn't that important to him since I am only one of his fans.

    But... Something feels different from him. It is not like him. He can't even act. Is the only pretending to be Y/n? But that is not possible, in real life to do that, right? But... I wanted to look one more time, that is why... He shouldn't give up. I have to support Y/n with all of my heart.

   "Ah... Y/n?" I saw that. He was having a date with a girl, she was one of the girls from our class, right? It- is... Haha. Look, they are so lovey-dovey. They even call each other first names. 

   Snap. I forgot, why am I feeling jealous of her? Different from her, I am just a fan in Y/n's eyes. She suits Y/n more than me. As a fan, I have to support Y/n everywhere, every time, and whatever it is. That is my job.

   I have to act every time I met Y/n, even though it hurts. I know how to act because I have been watching Y/n for a long time. The difference between us is, that Y/n acts on the stage, and as for me, I act on a different stage, I acted in real life.