3rd Chapter - You Know Nothing

"W.. Why are you saying that, Sakamata-san ?" Ookami-san suddenly interrupt our conversation.

     "Hey.. You can't order me what to do, Chl-"

     "Do you want me to say that, to your father ?" 

      I suddenly froze up. I didn't reply Chloe-chan words, i don't even know what to say anymore to be honest. It is....

     "Stop right there, Sakamata-san.." Nanashi-san also interrupt our conversation.

     "What ?" Their gaze met each other, the tension suddenly becomes more intense when their gaze met.

     "You can't decide other's people decision like that, Sakamata-san. He said that he wants it, and you can't suddenly stop hi.

     "Nanashi-san... You know nothing about him at all.."

      Nanashi-san didn't say anything for a while. But when she just opens her mouth, Ookami-san stop them. Well i think it is because to prevent them fighting. It is our first day, after all. We shouldn't make a ruckuss just after one day on highschool

      Chloe-chan looking at me and leave the class. Ughh.. I think i should chase her. "Chloe-chan, wait."

      She looks annoyed, disappointed and mad at the same time. "Hey.. I am sorry, okay ?"

      "Why you never understand ?"

      "Th..."

      "I know that you always been interested on theater. That is why i also join the theater club. But... Not for you.. I won't let you join that club"

      "I am sorry, Chloe-chan. But i think i have to take a shot.. I just.." 

       Chloe-chan grabs my arms very tightly, her face looks painful... She also grits her teeth. "Why... you never understand.. I don't want it AGAIN!!!" she starts crying. But, i know it.. Those tears not the fake one, since i know her for a long time

       "Chloe..." i hug her and pat her head for a while "It's okay... I will be okay.. I promise"

       "No... You... YOU WON'T UNDERSTAND AT ALL" 

       "Well.. Yeah.. But.. I promise you.. I will be okay..." i look at Chloe-chan's face and wiped those tears away. Chloe-chan trying to hug me one more time, but...

       "Umm... So.. Sorry. to interrupt both of you"

       "O.. Ookami-san ?"

       "But.. The teacher said, it is time to collect all the papers.. Y.. Y/n.. Are you already think consider it one more time?"

       She must be misunderstand... this situation.... This is bad... "Yeah.. I will join the theater club"

       Chloe-chan still pouting while sniffling. "Hey.. Your snot, here" This girl... Do i have to be the one who clean her snot like this ?

       "I-... I will wait for you, Y/n..." said Ookami-san.

       "Be right there, Ookami-san. Hey.. Look, i have to go. Okay ? Don't cry again.."

       "Humph~" Chloe-chan looking away and leave me behind again. Well.. At least, she won't tell father and not angry anymore right ?

*HOUSE*

      W.... Why is she here...........

      "Y/n..." my father suddenly call me out.. T.. This is bad, did she really tell him ? "I told you right ?"

      "W..What is that, father ?"