What If - Mio's Chapter.

"Mio-san, ganbatte!"

     "Idiot, if you came here watching me that means, i can't lose right?"

     Back then when i was looking at Y/n, i don't know if i was in love with Y/n or not, but suddenly when i was told by Mom. Suddenly, my heart was racing and i felt that we were fated to meet each other.

     He is a good person, that is why... I love him so much,  It is like I didn't fall in love because I promised my dad but i fall in love because i fall in love.

    But, I knew that he confessed his love to Nanashi-san. But, "I am sorry, Y/n. You have to forget the past, i am just one of your fans,"

    "No, you are my..."

    "I can't, Y/n. I love you, indeed. But, you know Y/n, if you said that you love me, that means you love the past of me, not me now."

    "B- But,"

    "You have to find... someone else, you looking for now. The one who loves you and needs you, the most."

    After getting rejected by Nanashi-san. Y/n looked so sad that i can't even approach him. But, Sakamata-san tried her best to cheer Y/n up. I hope, I have that kind of courage. Y/n was in love with Nanashi-san, i wonder if he can fall in love with someone else, or even me.

    "Mio-san, why did you look so sad?"

    "A- Ah, nothing. Y/n."

     I can't focus on my game at all. If this continues, I couldn't become a basketball player. I- I want to do my best,

    "You know, Mio-san. Just now, I was getting rejected by Nanashi-san. I was in love with her, but... Sometimes, love is not what you expected at all, huh?" He smiled. After he got hurt, he still can smile like that in front of me,

     "How about me?"

     "Eh?"

     "Y/n... Am i- not good enough?" I- was being too emotional that I suddenly blurted out something like that. H- He must be creeped out, "I- I am sorry. F- Forget what i said."

     "Sorry, Mio-san..."

      I- I see... I got rejected too, haha. Idiot. I am so idiot. Just because he was a broken heart, that doesn't mean he will fall in love with you, haha. I have to remember that, so i would never do the same thing over and over again.

     "I see," I tried to smile. Yeah, so Y/n not feeling bad after rejecting me.

     "Mio-san, but please... Don't avoid me, it is because... I need some time to heal from my heartbreak. So, maybe you can ask that later. No need to rush, Mio-san. Because... I used to feel the same way to you before,"

      "E-Eh?"

      "Just take everything slowly, okay?"

       S- Slowly? I- Is that alright? "B- But, i am afraid..."

      He then walked towards me and patted my head, "No need to be afraid, Mio-san. As I said, I used to feel the same about you. That means, there will be a chance that I will fall in love with you again. But first, do your best to become a basketball player, okay? Maybe if you become a cool basketball player, I would fall in l-"

 But first, do your best to become a basketball player, okay? Maybe if you become a cool basketball player, I would fall in l-"