14th Chapter - HURT.

"Mio-chan~ Do you want to be a theater actress?"

     "Eh??? Noo~ I want to become a basketball player"

     "Ahaha... You don't like theater, huh? Well. It is okay!" 

     My father liked Theater so much. He always invited my mother and also me to go to the theater. Well, it is not like that i don't want to be an actress, but... I saw that once, that they are too amazing and I can't do something like that.

      My father was always crazy about them. He also has his favorite actor, actress, child actor, and child actress. Sometimes my mother is even jealous because of that.

     "Look, he is one of the coolest child actors. Look Mio-chan, he is so cool right?" Well, indeed for me he is cool, but I bet my father talked about different things about him. My father becomes even crazy and crazier about him. He watched his performance every week and become his number 1 fan.

     But one day, "I can't believe somebody tried to attack Y/n!!" He looked angry

     But one day, "I can't believe somebody tried to attack Y/n!!" He looked angry. He clenches his fist. This is my very first time seeing him like that. "He must be a stalker! He must be!"

     "Honey, it is okay. Y/n is a famous actor, he must have a lot of bodyguards. You can't do something reckless like that, you know! If you run and save him just like that, people would think that you are the stalker."

     "No, it is okay. That would be better than Y/n getting harmed. By the way, Mio-chan! I have tickets for the next performance. Do you want to go again?"

     "Okay! I want to go with Father~" No matter what, I just wanted to go with him.

     "I will meet with Y/n's father later and also ask for his number. Maybe Mio-chan and Y/n can get married later on"

     "Honey! What are you talking about"

     "AHAHAH I am just joking, but... I will be really happy if Mio-chan marry someone like him because he looked like he will be a gentleman in the future"

     Well, i don't care who i want to marry actually. But, if my father is happy if I marry that Y/n, I will just do that.

*PERFORMANCE DAY*

     "As i said, there was someone suspicious behind the stage," said Mio's father. But the guard tells them to go back to their seat.

     Mio and her mother walked towards their seats, but they didn't realize "Mom. Where is the father?"

     "Eh?" Her mother looked back but the father was not there. "I don't know, maybe buy some food for us..." said her.

     After that, the performance begins. Mio's eyes are glued to the stage and the performance. He looked at the boy, who his father talking about, and somehow she suddenly admired him.