12th Chapter - Fans

"A- Ah... I am sorry, you must be disappointed with my performance with Chloe-chan right now, right?" I get what is she trying to say. I look at her and she still looking at the moon.

      "Sui-chan, you are the star, not the moon. You don't need other people to shine brightly and I already knew that. Chapter number 7, Words number 959-980. Located at the middle of the Chapter" said, Mumei. She moves elegantly in the middle of the road making my eyes glued to her. 

      I gave a little smile to her, "That was her manager when Sui-chan was about to do the audition. You remember everything from that book. You are a big fan of it, huh?"

      She looked at me and smiled "Yeah." She then looked at the moon again, "You looked hesitated just now, Y/n. Remember you don't need someone else to shine. You are the one who shines and gives the light to everyone else, that's why..." She walked towards me "...Do your best and don't worry. I will cheer you up"

     S- She is... W- Why is my heart suddenly beating so fast. I am really happy when she comforts and also cheers me up just now. That I really wanted to... "N- Nanashi-san, you said you like theater right?"

     "Yeah..."

     "How about we watched theater on the weekend together, maybe I could learn something the-"

     "I AM IN!!" Her face suddenly becomes bright and she smiled happily. I guess she likes theater that much.

     "Okay, then.. Should we do that on Saturday?"

     "Alright," 

      The days passed quickly because I am trying so hard to practice. And I am so glad that my father and my mother weren't suspicious of me at all. I even kept telling Chloe-chan over and over again to keep that a secret. And fortunately, Chloe-chan agreed to that.

     And yeah here we go. The weekend is coming and I still remember that I have to hang out with Nanashi-san. Nanashi-can also remembered that right?

     "Well, let's just go there first. If Nanashi-san didn't remember, let's just go there on my own."

     I went there and waited for Nanashi-san for a moment. And not long after that, I saw Nanashi-san approach me. I saw at her and then looked away, "G- Good morning, Nanashi-san"

 I saw at her and then looked away, "G- Good morning, Nanashi-san"

     "Good morning, Y/n. Um? Why is your face looking away, I am in front of you, Y/n"

     "W- Well, it's nothing. Should we go to the theater then?"

      "Alright"

      We entered the theater together and found a seat. I looked around and wow, I never expected that a lot of people like theater this much. This is quite nerve-wracking, "UGH" Hhhh... HHhh... Not again, my heart!! My head !! 

      "Are you okay?" said Nanashi-san

      "U- Yeah..." I can't tell her what happened to me.