9th Chapter - The Sky

"What do you mean by that, Senpai?"

      "I said that i used to be your fans! You are a great actor~ But it has been a while since i saw you acting, that's why i felt happy when i saw you at the theater club before."

      W- What is happening? Me? Great actor? I didn't know what he is talking about at all but.. "Thank you, senpai"

      "It is okay, when someone didn't perform at the stage for such a long time, it think that is normal to someone got a stage fright. That is why, i don't want to see my favorite actor as a child push himself too much."

      "By the way, senpai. I think there is something I want to do. So, I need your help.."

*PRESENT*

     "W- Why are you here, Y/n!"

     "As expected, I want to try once again. I will do my best, Chloe-chan"

     "No! You shouldn't be here! Or I will tell your parents!"

     "You can tell them, I will still do this, even though I am still keeping this as a secret, I will do this no matter what"

      Chloe's face looked pale and she tried to talk with the president "President, stop him. You are the one who can stop h-"

      "You are wrong, Sakamata-san. Look. So, Y/n I will give you one more chance. Then try it!"

      Y/n then tried the qualification one more time. He didn't hesitate at all, which made a lot of students' eyes glued to Y/n's performance, especially Chloe. That performance reminds her of the past. "He.. How.. did he do that?" Chloe's eyes become teary.

      "Sakamata-san, i think he still got it. Even though it has been a while for him to act, he still got it."

      Chloe wiped her tears over and over again. "I think, i can't stop him again right now" 

      Y/n then went towards Chloe and the president. The president announced to all of the students that Y/n will join the club after giving them a great performance. And of course other students didn't object at all because they also acknowledge his acting.

      "I will be okay, Chloe-chan"

      "Don't you ever make me worry again, Idiot" said Chloe while still wiping her tears

      "There is no way~," said, him. With Y/n joining the club made the club even more passionate. Because just like the president, some of them are his fans. 

       "You know, i used to be your fa-" said someone.

       "HEEEY!! Everyone, let's begin the practice. You too, Y/n.. Let's go" Chloe pulls Y/n's hand slowly.

       "H- He didn't hear that right?" Chloe mumbled. Her face also become a little bit pale. On the other hand, Y/n's face looking straight, didn't give any expression. They are then practicing until the school is already about to close. The sun has already set.

       "See you tomorrow, everyone, ~" 

       "YEAAH~"

       Y/n split up with other students and walk alone. When he walk alone, he wondered about something.

       "If I join this club, I think I will know what is happening to me. And I think I know something, I got amnesia, huh?" 

       Y/n is walking and walking without direction, suddenly his phone is ringing and there was a notification of an incoming call.