What If - Chloe's Chapter.

"Mumei-chan is my first love" I mumbled. It is so hard to accept that I fell in love with her before. I think i have to settle everything right now. 

      "Y/n!!!" suddenly Chloe-chan approached me from the distance. She was smiling and ran towards me, "See! See! Y/n~ Everyone was cheering for us~"

      She was talking happily and suddenly looked at me. "You were daydreaming, Y/n!" said, her while poking my cheek. After a while, she was walking next to me while humming.

     I wonder what will she thinks if i am actually in love with Mumei-chan. Because Chloe-chan was the one who always has been with me. Back then, when i lost my memories... She was also there, right?

     "S- Say, Chloe-chan..."

     "Yeah, Y/n?" She smiled. Her smile is just the same as ever. She never changed at all. But, if i told her everything, that means... that smile would disappear, right? N- No... There is no guarantee that Chloe-chan was in love with me. But, she always has been with me, right? 

     "What do you think, if i already remembered everything?"

     Her face suddenly became scared, "W- What do you mean by that? Ahaha, I- I do-"

     "If you are always with me from the very start, you must know that... I lost my memories, right?" Chloe-chan's face became pale.

     "I- I..."

     "Now, i already regain my memories, Chloe-chan. Everything."

     She fell silent not saying any words to me. And she can't even look at me anymore. I looked at her and she looked so stiff as if she can't move her whole body. 

     "I also... remembered my first love."

     "S- Stop,"

     "It was Nanashi Mumei, my classmate."

     "Eh?" She then raise her head and looked at me. It looks like her face didn't believe it at all. Her body started to shiver, "N- Nanashi-san? I- Is that? T- The girl you always played with?"

     "As expected, you knew it."

     Chloe-chan looked down again, "Are you... Fall in love with her again, Y/n?"

     "I...."

      I saw the tears coming down from her eyes and fall into the floor. After a while, she ran away from me and left me

     "W- Wait, Chloe-chan"

     I don't understand my feelings right now. Mumei-chan, Chloe-chan and Mio-san. But Chloe-chan is the one who has always been with me. Ugh, I don't know if she is in love with me or not, but from her reaction just now...

    "As expected. I have to settle everything,"

    After that, I went to the library and met Mumei-chan. She was smiling at me, "Y/n, good morning."

    "Mumei-chan..."

    "E- Eh? W- What is with that first name basis, Y/n?"

    "I remembered you, Mumei-chan."

     She was looking at me and suddenly looked away from me, "What do you mean? I am nobody. I- am just your fan."

     "Mumei-chan, i fell in love with you! Back then i was so in love with you. I want to tell you that. But right now, i think we have a different path..."

      "Y/n..."

      "I realize that I need somebody who always has been with me. Well, i don't blame you or anything but... I think we have a different path."