6th Chapter - Frog and Dreams

"I.. I am sorry, Chloe-chan. I forgot about that"

      Chloe-chan looked at me and Ookami-san expressionless, she then grabbed my hand and bring me somewhere else.

      "Wa- Wait. But Ookami-san is.."

     "It is okay, i only want to talk about this a little bit" She lets go of my hand and then turns around. She still didn't show any expression towards me. Is she mad ?

     "I am sorry, Chloe-ch-"

     "You can do it." Chloe-chan cuts my words. I look confused, this is not like Chloe-chan, she used to be so clingy and annoying. But somehow, she looks different today.

     "Um... Are you mad ?"

     "No.. Well, i also told your parents about the club thing, so my promise already is not valid anymore."

     "T.. Then, why are you here ? You should tell me by a message or something, you know"

     "I don't know. I just want to go on a date with you, and pray from yesterday that you will come here even though you are still mad with me. But if you didn't come here because you are still mad at me, i won't be disappointed in you."

      Chloe-chan? Well she got a point that she also broke that promise too. But, yeah let's just move on from that. "Of course i am still mad"

      "As expected"

      "But... I believe you Chloe-chan. I know you for a long time, and you are not that kind of girl." I gave her a headpat to cheer her up, because for a moment her face looks so sad.

      "That's what i like about you, Y/n.."

      "I know it, i am cool right ?"

      "Yeah" she smiles.

      "But.. I know you are looking forward to it, how about we are hanging out tomorrow at the same time and the same place ?"

      "R.. REALLY ?"

      "Yeah~"

      "OKAY!! DEALLL !!" Chloe-chan then leaves me and waves her hands to me.

      "Snap, Ookami-san !" Is she going home ? I bet she thinks that i am going out with Chloe-chan.. Well, i hope not.

      "Y/n ?"

      "O.. Ookami-san~" I was relieved that Ookami-san didn't go home yet. "It turns out Chloe-chan only wants to talk for a moment. And I thought you were going home."

      "Fufu.. Noo. Actually i just saw both of you from afar. And i go to the market for a bit"

      "I see.." 

      "Besides... I am also looking forward to this date."

      I look at Ookami-san's face but she didn't look at me. She looks away and that face was bright red. "D.. Date.. Yeah.. I am also looking forward to this, too."

      "I.. See.. Should we go to buy the movie ticket ?"

      "Alright.."

      We are going to the cinema and bought some tickets to watch. It was a romance movie which got recommended by Ookami-san. "Let's go~" said, her.

      Hmm.. This movie looks normal to me, yeah everything is just like a cute relationship between two students.. Huh ? W.. What's with that plot twist ? That Main Character, everything is already planned by him ? WHAT'S WITH THIS MOVIE ??