The Informant

'God I'm glad I joined' you thought as you sat at the bar, a glass of whiskey in your hand. You've been with the league for nearly 2 months, and in those months you've grown quite close to certain members.

Toga and you get along quite well - unless your head hurts, then you want nothing to do with her. Compress and Kurogiri were the two people you seeked intellectual conversations with.seeing how they were the only people not screaming about blood and murder constantly. Dabi and you had grown to be good friends. You greatly enjoyed being around him, even when those odd sparks would happen.

But it wasn't all happy go lucky charms. Your nightmares were getting worse, and sleep was becoming like that of wishful dreams.

"Ghost! We got a mission, you comin'?" Dabi's voice ripped you from your thoughts.

You sat at the bar, drinking the whiskey to help forget the nightmare that ran rampant in your mind. That night hadn't been the worst but it still kept you awake most of the night.

"Yeah, I'm coming Dabi." you say reluctantly as you down what's left of the whiskey. It burns your throat as you swallow, a loud thud echos throughout the room when you place it back on the bar top. As you make your way to Dabi, a purple portal appears in front of you.

You wave goodbye to Kurogiri before walking into the purple mist, allowing it to swallow you whole. You didn't particularity like warping places; when you entered you heard nothing, and what was worst was no amount of screaming could ever be heard. The mist snaked around you body, cold as it glided across your skin, you felt like you were free floating in a lake of dark, muddy water.

Just as it started, it ended. You and Dabi stood in a dark alleyway, with minimal light from the street lamps up ahead.

"You do remember why we're here, right Ghost?" Dabi questioned as the portal disappeared.

"Sure," you paused slightly, waiting before admitting, "No. Not really." Your voice was filled with exhaustion. Dabi couldn't not notice how your body was relaxed out of exhaust, how your head was low, like you were searching the ground for something.

Dabi sighed, "We are here to meet with a rogue informant that needs to be killed. Their quirk is to shoot spikes from their surroundings" he explained, "Since my fire turns everything to ash we decided your fire would work better, it's more flexible in tight corridors."

You couldn't help but agree after all his fire in this small alley would result in more damage, when yours would be minimal.

"Makes sense." you shrug as you leaned back against the brick wall and slid down it, crouching down, your head laided back to rest against the sharp brick. You could feel the razor like edges of brick slowly stabbing you through your coat and you slowly closed your eyes. 'And let the waiting begin'.

...

"Hey, (y/n), wanna go play?" Keigo said, "There's a dog at the playground, and if we hurry we can go play with it!"

A tall but thin boy stood before you at your door, his snow like hair ruffled as his hand ran through it, revealing the small amount of red peppering his roots. His cerulean eyes were kind and sweet as they looked into your
(e/c), hints of silver ran along the edges of your irises as you lean back and yell into the house.

"Mom, can I go play with Touya and Keigo at the playground for a bit please?" your voice rings out into the house as your head whips back to face the taller boy. A big grin spread across your face as you pushed the screen door open to join the boy. You both smile and begin to run towards the playground. The warm wind blows through your hair as you run along side your friend.