I'm sorry Dabi

It's been a few days since you told Dabi about your father. It had helped but you were still very hesitant to tell him about what was done in the lab. Your wrist and ankle had healed up along with most of your bruises. All the nightmares had caused you to lean back on your past training, which caused you to be more closed off. Dabi had noticed how you were more cold and distant than normal. But was afraid to push you to much as he had seen what the voices had done to you before.

Dabi pov 1st person

I had gotten used to you not laying against me at night, but tonight seemed colder than the rest. You laid facing away from me, so I hadn't noticed you were haveing a nightmare. Until you began to toss and turn, you started crying out begging someone to stop. "Ghost...GHOST... your having a nightmare wake up!" I tried to wake you but Your nightmare had a firm grasp on your mind.

Your pov

"Shes fighting us vladek" a man stood over your thrashing body as you fought against the leather straps that held you to the cold metal table. A big bright light hung above your eyes making it impossible to see. Your body felt like it was burning from with in. Your blood became lava in your veins. "No it's working monitor harbinger and riger they're about to wake up". You look to your side as a curtain is drawn back. Your eyes widen at the form that laided unmoving, its body covered in these beautiful white scales. Wires ran from its body to computers like your. You made out a collar with a metal plate on the base of its neck, on it a name was carved into it 'Harbinger'. You then look to your left to see a similar form, but its scales were black as night, and its collar had 'Riger'.The two forms looked like dragons out of a book but they had no wings. You watch in horror as on of the scientists clamp a bronze clamp to a metal handle of the table. "We're ready sir" another held a similar clamp hovering over the handle. Your face is streaked with tears as you whimper against the gag, the man you had learned as Vladek came over to caress the side of your face. His words and eyes forever engraved into your soul. "Oh your father shall be so proud of my work... today you shall be reborn into this world, which requires a new name. . . Skull. . A bringer of death and terror. . . Begin now" he stepped back as the hovering clamp closed around the metal handle.

Your back arched as your muscles tensed up to the sudden wave of electricity that ripped through your body. Your screams filled the large room as the gag was burned away from your flames lashing out. Like whips of metal your fire attacked anything it could reach. Your tears turned red as your blood boiled within you. Your ears and nose gushed out blood as you screamed out coughing as blood found it's way into your lungs. The two unmoving forms were engulfed by your flames that ate away at the scales to reveal the bone. Your eyes closed shut as you felt everything begin to numb, "someone please save me" your thoughts were drowned by the agony your screams held.

"Sir their awake!!", a man pointed at the bodys of the creatures as they attempted to stand. Their once beautiful scales had morphed into that of short fur. The skin had been burned away on the skulls as the raised their body's and moved in a stumbling way towards your small body. Within an instant they grabbed hold of the batteries that fueled the electricity coursing through you. As the screaming ended and the smoke cleared these creatures stood around you in a protective way. Your small body layed unconscious on the table. "Call her father he will be pleased to know the experiment was successful"
....
You woke to Dabi's lips against yours, his rough bottom lip against your soft lip. His fingers were laced through your hair as he held your head to his. This kiss wasn't like the others that were full of passion, this one was filled with care and love. Your eyes blinked away the tears that flooded your vision as your fingers ran through his ebony hair. He pulled away and you looked into his mesmerizing eyes, the deep, yet vibrant blue reflects off your silvery moon like eyes. "Hey there firefly, you had me worried" his face soften at seeing your eyes awake. 'What have I've done' your eyes fill with tears as you pull him down on top of you, burying your head into the crook of his neck.