day off

"Oh Dabi I forgot Shigaraki wants to talk to you" you were gathering your dishes to take to the kitchen, dabi growned in annoyance at the idea of talking to him. "Yeah I should probably talk with him, I'll be quick about it" he went to walk you out but decided to surprise you by suddenly pressing his lips into yours, causing you to blush at the sudden action. "Your so cute, alright I'll be back" you watch in shock as he shoves his hands in his jacket pockets before heading to Shigaraki. You chuckled as your eyes rolled at him making your way to the kitchen.

The base had been very quiet since Dabi came back. But you couldn't complain much, you liked the peacefulness. You spent most of your time with Dabi as you didn't want to be alone. You still worked but you stopped taking on so many when Dabi yelled at you for doing so much, he didn't like you working so hard when you were hurt but kept it between the two of you. You decided to continue using the rifle as it was something you actually liked to do. You even started going to the firing range often, it's an hidden field in the middle of no where. You loved going out there as it was a very tranquil spot. You put the dishes in the sink before making your way back to the room.

"Hey sis, I wanted to give you your case, I like kinda forgot I had it sooooo here you go", she held out the black rectangular case, you giggled as she struggled to hold it up since it was kinda long, not to mention heavy. You take the case and sling the long strap over your head before patting her head. "Thank you little sis", she smiles as you turn back and start walking back to your room. You think about the gun and the firing range. "I wonder if dabi would want to get out later, for some fresh air?" You spoke aloud, your index finger taping your lips as you become lost in thought.

Suddenly you walk into a wall, "ow. ." You rub your nose as you look up. "What had you so lost in thought firefly" dabi chucked at you as he had been calling out to you before you walked into him. "Oh sorry dabi I didn't see you, oh and I was just thinking about going down to the Firing range later I was gonna ask if you wanted to go with?" He rubs his neck as he thinks about the offer. "Actually could we go tomorrow baby, I'm exhausted and my wounds are kinda bothering me", you glance at his right wrist as you notice the red stain on the bandage.

"Then let's get back to the room, I'll take care of you... and maybe I'll let your test my limits again" you take off running ahead of him as he blushes at the idea of you soft skin against his hand. "Getting confident now are we... God firefly you have no idea how badly I want you" he takes after you as you both go laughing back to your room.

...

"I'm gonna catch you!!!" A ash blond boy with crimson wings flys a few feet above the ground as he chases your smaller form. Your long (h/c) swaying behind you as you run laughing. "No you won't kegio" your quick to grab hold of the slides latter and climb up it. You sat on top of the slide over looking the colorful playground, you watch as the other kids run about the place. A taller white hair boy slowly makes his way onto the playground. His body sways back and forth as he walks forward. "Keigo, Look Touya's here" you point at the boy just as Keigo makes it to the top of the slide. "Come on let's go" you lean forward and rocket down the metal slide before running towards the boy, the biggest smile across your face soon fades when you see a beatened boy before you, his arms wrapped in bandages as you slowly come to a stop. "Oh touya" your voice fills with sympathy as you carefully guide the boy somewhere out of the way and into shade. Keigo helped you walk touya to a nearby tree.

....

"Alright dabi, don't go and anger the skin again, your still healing, here I know it hurts so this ice pack should help". You carefully hold the ice pack to his wrist. He takes the ice pack and places it on the end table off to his side. "Now that your done doll, I want to know more about what you said earlier" his hands were at you ribs as they snaked up you back before pulling you into his chest. He nuzzled into you neck before you could answer. You suddenly feel his lips against the sensitive part of your neck, your body is quickly to lean into the feeling as a soft moan escapes your lips. "What was that baby, did it feel nice?" His voice is filled with passion as he begins to enjoy what he knows you can take. You nod as you try to understand the feeling it had on you.

He smiles and gives into your want, his lips are gentle against your neck and collarbone. He nibbles at your skins as more soft moans begin to flee from your mouth. The feeling within you chest was and addicting burst of electricity with each mark he left on your pale skin. Your cheeks are filled to the brim with heat as he continues. His hands slowly traveling down your back and resting on your lower back not dareing to push his luck. So you do it for him as your hands push his on your butt, "just tell me when you've had enough baby girl" you nod and smash your lips into his as he his quick to squeeze you ass. Your unsure at first but quickly grow into it as he is gentle and eventually moves back to your hips just above your butt.

You pull away for a moment so that you can breath. Your face is beat red and dabis is full of passion. You pant as you try to catch your breath. You lay back down on top of him nuzzling your head into the nook of neck. He wraps his arms around your back, and raises his legs up so that your body is nuzzled within his. "So did you enjoy it" his hot breath sent shivers down your body. You nod and relax more into his body as a wave of exhaust washes over you. "It's okay baby, you'll get used to the feeling the more you feel it, then it won't be so taxing on your energy" he kisses your head and pulls the blanket over the both of you.

Author
I'm sorry I didn't post yesterday, my phone straight up stopped working, I ended up losing most of my things, from photos,messages, and even the details of this books plot, I luckily thought about it a lot so I was able to somewhat rewrite most of it. Anyway I'll get back on track with the book.