TOUCH HER AND FIND OUT

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT THING" hawk wouldn't shut the fuck up about the damn creature but I had to emit even I was a bit on edge. I was careful when putting you in the passenger seat, I laid it back some to make you more comfortable when you began to stir. "Shhh get your rest firefly, I'll get us home soon just leave the rest to me your in not shape to move" I kissed your forehead as you fell back asleep, it was easy to see how much pain you were even when you were barely conscious.

"I See the mercenary was a complete failure" a voice from the shadows grabbed our attention but it was obvious who it was. "Yeah I'd call that a failure but what in your right mind thinks you can come anywhere near her in my presence" the rage I felt towards this man was obvious as the flames seeped out from my fists.

I closed the door as hawks stepped aside and keep guard for any help he might have brought. "I didn't come to fight you, I only wanted to see if you know how much vladek is willing to pay to get his hands on her, I don't see way you protect her so hard. shes only a monst-" My flames shot out raging towards him like a tidal wave it came crashing down against his back. he screamed out in agony as the flames tore through his clothes and ate away at his skin.

"I want to make one thing straight, if You Ever Call Her That Again In Front Of Me I'll do a lot more than burn you back up a little. Also IF YOU COME ANYWHERE NEAR HER AGAIN YOU WILL DEAL WITH THE FULL WRATH OF THE LEAGUE NOT JUST ME" I couldn't hide the anger I held towards him anymore as the blue flames burst out around me. "There is no where you can hide that we can't find you, keep that in mind next time you try to even think of touching her" I could hear the sirens beginning to close in.

I turned to hawks and quickly climbed in your car and got us the hell out of there, I told you I'd get us home soon and I was not gonna make you wait any longer.

~Some time later~

Your Pov.

Your head was a constant throbbing pain that never let up no matter what you did. Your senses were fried after that attack and even the smallest light or semi loud sound and you felt like your head was gonna explode. Dabi had to tell the others what happened and shigaraki was beyond pissed that you not only met with a hero but were friends with one, Luckily Kurogiri was able to convince him it was not a problem based off what Dabi had said.

Sadly Dabi wasn't able to stay with you as much as you both had wanted since Handys was pissed off he kept Dabi busy most of the time. "How you feel ghost, want me to get you some water or some thing to eat" toga had stepped up in a big way and had promised Dabi to care for you while he was gone. "just water so I can take med's please" Dabi had talked with Twice and a doctor the league had at disposal to help figure out a plan for med's to help you out.

Not long after he got you back to base and in the room you two shared quite often had he noticed the fever that had begun. It hadn't left since then but it had gone down quite a bit but you had bad days as toga called them were it would rise up a lot. You only got out of bed to soak in the bath in hopes to ease your pain and drop the fever but it didn't do much other than give you a chance to clean up a bit.

"Sure thing I'll be right back" toga was sweet and did her best to keep her energy down when around you because she knew you didn't feel good. your phone buzzed against you chest as you laided in bed.

Dabi

Hey beautiful how you feeling today

Seen

Not super good, didn't sleep much and my head hurts, but toga just went to get meds

Seen