Healing

That night repeated its self for about a week. Your neck, shoulders, and back became littered with his claims as you called them. You even started to let him make some on your chest but never to far down as you still had things to get over. You both learned one of them was his hands touching your waist, and another was him sliding them across your skin you could handle him using his hands to grab you at your ribcage or anything below the chest as your trauma cut deep but he respected that and help you take it slow.

Some nights he would rest his hands on your waist but wouldn't move and tell you it's okay, you had complete power and when it became to much you could move his hand. You two didn't have a label for what was happening but you didn't care you were finally feeling happy, and starting to heal a small part of trauma with his help.

You, Toga, and Dabi were on a tracking mission for Shigaraki, one of his nomu had escaped into the woods so it was to you three to find it. You used the black dog form you mentioned to Dabi as in it you could adjust its size to a fairly smaller size. In reality it was about the size of an average quarter horse, you could make it just a bit bigger that a Mackenzie valley wolf which are some of the biggest wolves and you made them small at your smallest size.

Your black dog was very similar to the white dog, others than the bone was a normal stained white not the black. Your ears would occasionally graze a low hanging beach when you raised your head up from the ground.

"UGH... I'm sorry big sis but why must your spine be on the outside of your body, don't get me wrong its cool as hell, but hella uncomfortable even with your jacket under me" Toga had complained about walk for so long so you had bent down for her to get on to ride you but now she wouldn't stop complaining about the spine. "Toga I can only do so much, it's not like I can magically create a saddle for you to use" Toga groaned in annoyance at the inconvenience you had bestowed on to her. "Hey crazy you should be grateful she even offered you the option to ride so quit complaining" Dabi walked along side your shoulder were Toga sat incase she fell off. Which made you laugh, since you were literally walking as you tracked the scent.

"So I have some questions sis?" She leaned down since your head was to the ground as you followed the scent trail left behind, sadly this nomu wasn't stupid enough to break branches as it walked so it was on you to follow its trail. You glanced back showing her it's okay to ask. "Okay so one why can't black talk aloud like white, two why does the telepathy only work in form, three how do you drink water if you can't create a vacuum to swallow" Toga counted off on her fingers as she asked away. "First of black is called riger and white is harbinger, and one black can kinda talk aloud but it's one or two words and it's hard to understand, it's because of an injury. Two the telepathy is unique to the forms I don't fully understand it, but it does seem to have an unlimited range, I can also talk to multiple people at once. Three there is some flesh just under the bottom jaw including the tongue so I tend to tilt my head up and let the water run down, and I can create a vacuum it's just very weak" you continued along the trail as Toga kept up with her questions for a while before Dabi told her to stop.

You didn't mind answering them but they were random so it always threw you off. "Okay, okay, last question are you and Dabi boyfriend and girlfriend, I've noticed how he never leaves your room now" Toga seemed to have caught Dabi off guard as he tripped and used you to catch himself before yelling at Toga to stop laughing. You laughed as well which didn't help Toga in her efforts to stop.

"Toga I'm gonna be honest, I don't know what that means" this time it was you who caught them off guard. You glanced back as them to see pain filled looks as they both knew your past. "Well when two people care about each other greatly they get into a relationship together and don't see other people while in this relationship" you can tell she's trying her best to explain it but still leaves out important things as her and Dabi discuss the best way to explain it.