help me

The night before the party was slowly becoming to much, all day you had been on edge, and everyone had noticed but left you alone. Dabi had been out for the day with toga toe only two people who would step in when you needed them the most.

You and toga had grown to like spending time together, she was like that annoying little sister you never got to have and you enjoyed it.

Your leg bounced rapidly under the bar top as you sat on the bar stool away from everyone. Watching the whiskey you had swirl around the glass as you swirled the glass around. It had been your 6th maybe 7th glass and you were starting to feel the buzz,  but due to the anxiety growing like a tumor inside of you, your metabolism kept burning through it quickly. You raise the glass to your lip and down what's left, letting the cool burning liquid run down your throat. You sigh as Kurogiri re fills your glass not questioning if you can take it. What you were oblivious to was the scaly lizard that sat across the bar from you staring you down, he was on his 9th shot of tequila when Kurogiri refused to pour more. His eyes trained on your body as you sat there playing with your glass.

"Hey skull I've got a question for you" you look to your side and there stands a very drunk spinner at your side. "I'm really not in the mood scaly, go pester someone else" you go back to your drink and continue to sip on it as he stands there. "Who's Henry" the lizard man's words cause everyone to stop and look at the confrontation. Your body freezes completely as the words sink in. Your eyes widen ever so slightly before you try to shake off his curiosity. "No one important, now fuck off" your words are cold and sharp as he persists to know. "There's a rumor going around about you and him" your heart sinks deep within your chest as you look eyes locked onto Spinner warning him to choose his next words carefully. "They say the two of you got-" you snap towards Spinner causing everyone to be on edge towards you.

"SHUT UP, I will say this once you God Damn Skink, Shut your FUCKING Trap before I do it for you" your finger was shoved in his face as you stood face to face, your eyes filled with murderous intend. "Rumor is he tried to fuck you". Something snapped in you at his words, you were filled with so much rage towards this scaly son of bitch you never saw that your black flames had turned a deep red as they shot from your hand when you threw your glass as his face. He screamed out in pain as the flames took to the alcohol on his face.

"I FUCKING TOLD YOU" tears had begun to form in your eyes as you screamed at him in rage. You could feel everyone staring at you, their eyes trying to bore straight through you. That ball within you suddenly swallowed you whole and you couldn't take it anymore. You turn and make a sprint to tour bedroom no one stopping you as the doors are forced open by you running past them. The room grew quite as Spinner had extinguished the hot flames on his face. "What the HELL did you say Spinner" Dabi and Toga stood at the bar door way as they had caught the back half of it all.

You sat on your bed grabbing at your hair as the voice had return with vengeance. Tears ran like wild river down your face as you rocked back and forth, begging the universe to let dabi be returning soon.

They know

SHUT UP

DID You See the way they looked at you

STOP IT THEIR MY FAMILY

Not all of them only Dabi and Toga

They wouldn't judge me

Why not, your supposed to be all powerful remember

NO ONE IS ALL POWERFUL

But they expect you to be.  .  .  . What if you let them down too, just like you did with your

DONT SAY HIS NAME

"Ghost its Dabi can I come in" you couldn't help but cry out "h-help me...." your voice was so quiet yet he still heard you. He opens the door and closes it locking it behind him. He takes off his jacket and boots before climbing in behind you he taps your shoulder and you immediately rush to bury your face deep into his chest as he wraps his arms around you and you suddenly did the same. "Talk to me sweetheart" his voice was so calming to hear.

"He fucking told them"

"What did he say"

"He told them about Henry"

". . ."

"Why would he do that"

"Honestly I don't know"

"And then everyone was staring at me *crying*"

"Shhhhhhh, it's okay I know the rest from there"

" *sniffles* you do?"

"Yes I do.... me and Toga had just walked in when you threw the glass"

" oh I didn't see you come in"

"It's okay I figured you didn't"

His fingers ran through your hair as you sniffled in attempt to calm the swelling urge to tell him all that had been overwhelming you theses past two days.

"Is there something else?"

You gave in
"I can't take it anymore Dabi, the voices won't stop, I don't want to go to the party, everyone knows about Henry....i-i-its to much"

"Why don't you want to go to the party"

"Because I've never done anything like that, I'm terrified of what could happen and its breaking me at the thought that I have to go.. shopping with toga was a lot but even it was almost to much. . . I wanna stay in my bubble of things I know how to do, not be thrown out to the wolves because that's how I feel right now and I'm so fucking scared"
Your body trembled against his. He hadn't even thought about the fact you had probably never done things like this and that it would be to much for you.

"I'm so sorry sweetheart I should have known that this would have been a lot for you"

Dabi's arms tightened around you which quickly pushed the voice out of your head. Your body began to calm as he holds you and you suddenly start cursing yourself for drinking so much as a wave of sleep hits you like a truck as the booze catches up to you. You feel your eye lids begin to fall when you suddenly hear dabi say something. "Listen to me Ghost I'm sorry I didn't think about your comfort zone but I promise that I will protect you at the party we can stay away from the crowd and let you become adjusted to everything before you take it any farther, and if at anytime you get overwhelmed and need out I will get you out of there. . . Your the only thing I care about" the last part was difficult to hear as you slip unconscious, but just before you do you feel something press against your forehead.

Author
I promise to get the next part out as quick as I can.