Keigo?!

Warning its gonna get spicy later on so if you don't wish to read that I will warn you before and after it enjoy- Author

You didn't want to move away from Dabi's scent  seeing how it always calmed your scenes and now you knew even when your overwhelmed you could rely on him. "I know your awake baby, I can feel your heart racing, did you have a interesting dream about me?" He danced his fingers along your back before laying them against your back and rubbing circles.

Your face grew red because even though you didn't have any that time you have had them before and you weren't ready to share your minds creative ways quite yet.  "Even if I did I'm not sharing" you felt him go to pull away so u quickly pull your self closer "Wait...". "What's wrong firefly?" He's voice was gentle on your ears "can we stay like this....just a bit longer.....please" he wrapped his arms around you, pulling you closer to the warmth of his chest "of course firefly"

You too laid there for quite a while giving you time to relax and allow your mind to wonder in thoughts.
"Ghost" his voice pierced through your thoughts anchoring you mind back into reality. "Yeah", "your phones going off" he pointed to your phone that laid on the night stand behind you. "Oh thank you" you reached over to grab your phone when you suddenly felt a small pressure against your back. "Don't take to long baby" his voice dripped with a fiery warmth that you were still unknown too he had only done it a few times and each time it caught you off guard.. your cheeks turned bright red as you whispered back "I wont". 

 "Hello"

"Hello (y/n) is that you, god its been so long since I've heard your voice"

"Ummmm who is this?!"

"Oops I'm sorry you probably forgot what I sound like after all its been 4 years since we've even talked"

"Keigo is that you!!"

"You guessed it! you've always been pretty good at knowing my voice took you longer than expected so that hurt but you got it eventually"

"Omg Keigo I can't believe its you how have you been actually better question how did you get my number?"

"Well I actually got it from an old acquaintance of yours said you gave it to them encase they needed help" 

"Oh I guess that's something I would do"

" Yeah I was kinda surprised to hear you became a villain oh don't worry I don't wanna turn you in after everything that happened from what you told me I would rather keep you out of you know who's reach" 

"Out of everyone I'm glad you and I became friends Keigo I've got a lot to tell you but right now isn't a good time I just got up and really need to go eat something could I call you back later today maybe about noon ish"

"Actually I became a hero as I'm sure you remember so if you wanna call later tonight while I'm on patrol we could I get hella bored"

"Yeah I can do that, You were always hard to keep entertained. Just let me know when your on patrol and I'll call you"

"Awesome can't wait to hear all the stuff you wanna tell me kk I gotta go sooooo bbbyyyee" 

"Same here bye Keigo"

~End of Call~

"who was that seemed like you knew them" Dabi had sat up in the bed while you were on the phone. "Yeah actually I do know him, we haven't talked in like 4 years so I'm kinda excited to talk to him again. He was a really good listener when I needed it back when we were kids" a soft smile was what told Dabi whoever this person was they meant a lot to you. "well since you said you weren't gonna call back for a while why don't you come back to bed with me" something is his voice told you, you had no choice. that soft grin turned from a childhood memory into something a lot more adult. "You always know how to get me back to bed don't you" the smirk on his face as you crawled into bed next to him told you everything. "What you gonna tell me you don't like what follows" You couldn't lie because he knew you did.

⚠️~Warning gonna crank it up more than before so please skip or venture forward my young padawan~  ⚠️

You had allowed him to grant you these moments of spectacular pleasure but y'all had never gonna beyond that of what happened in the past (check thumb drive for clues ;), he only did what you could take and even when he wasn't please he wouldn't push you beyond what you that. "That's what I thought now I think your wearing to much why don't I fix that" the warmth of his hands were sudden against your cold body. easing their way up your body from your waist up your sides slowly sliding your over sized t-shirt off. He was slowly crawling over on top of you once the shirt was removed he lowered his head and allowed the warmth of his breath to crease your pale cold skin. you body arched as it had began to ache for the pleasure he gave you when he touched your skin. your head turned giving him all access to the sweetest spot of your neck, his rough lip glided across your skin as he began to place his loving marks all along your body.

his left thigh sat planted in between your legs gently pushed up against you lower area, it was something new he has begone and it was easiest to overwhelm you but brought the most pleasure. But you knew he wouldn't hurt you or push you past what he knew you could take so you let him do as he pleased. The soft moans had begun to escape your lips as he carelessly played with your nipple "your always so sensitive here baby girl" his words were like hot honey to your ears as he continued toying with your body. You had learned that you body wasn't the only one enjoying its self as you could feel his body's reaction to your moans.

suddenly his thigh began to move back and forth against your body creating a whole new experience that you were unsure of. "it's alright firefly nothing to much but something that will lead to something amazing  for you I promise when your ready you'll love it but for now.." his words drug off as they found their way to your nipple which normally a finishing move for you. his tongue danced against it back and forth, the arch in your back only grew with each second that passed. The moans that forced their way passed your lips were like echos of screams your body wanted to produce. The high that was created lifted you of your endless pain and granted you moments of pure bliss and pleasure. It was the crash that you struggled with, the sudden break of the high that led into overwhelmed rushes of feeling all over your body. Dabi always knew when you hit it based on your deep inhale and the climax of your arch, not to mention you would always reach out for him as you were always unsure of the fall.

⚠️~Warning over you have reached your goal~⚠️

you laid snuggled deep into Dabi's chest as he wrapped you into a cocoon of safety. He had learned you always felt your most vulnerable when your dealing with the after math of being overwhelmed. "I've got my little firefly, take all the time you need" his voice always helped reassure you that your okay and can relax with him. "Thank you Dabi, l-Love you" your cheeks lit up red as you spoke what you felt. Dabi was lost for words seeing how he was the first to tell you what it it to love someone and then to tell you he loves you. "I love you too baby"

-Author 

Tada so now that we are back on track what do you think, also finally got logged into my computer so I'm hoping that will increase the quality and the chapters length. and I saw some of y'all s comment and y'all are to sweet, anyways off to work on the next chapter peace