I'm right here

The walls came crashing down in your mind as your tears ran hot down your face. Your arms reach put and wrap around his waist as you bury your face into his thigh. His hand rubs your back as you let out all the fear,pain, and heartache that you kept bottled you within you. "I-I thought I would never see you again....w-why.. did it hurt....Dabi it hurt" your voice choked on your words as you sobbed. The blanket you had placed over him became soaked in you tears as you cried. He stroked your (h/c) hair as you began to tremble at the heartache, you could tell he hated seeing you like this. "Because I mean a lot to you, would you disagree?" His voice was calming to hear. You shake your head before looking up at him revealing the pain and suffering that you had held in. "No..you mean so much to me.....I might not understand....exactly what i-it is....but you mean everything to me I know that now" your crying slowed as you spoke, but you still stumbled over your words. "It's okay if you don't understand what it is yet, you will one day" he wiped away the tears on you face as you looked at him.

But you had so much more inside of your that needed out, so it didn't take long for the tears to return and you began sobbing uncontrollably at the idea of losing him. "Baby, get up" you looked up as you pulled away from him. He slid to the edge of the bed before going to stand, you go to stop him but he stops you, "I need you to listen baby, I can tell you have a lot to let out, so all we are going to do is move to the bathroom... you look like your about to throw up" he was right, you could feel the bile climbing up your throat as you cried. You help him walk to the bathroom and barely make it went your forced to vomit into the toilet bowl. Your sobbing becomes painful as the acid of your stomach burns at your throat.

Dabi pulled a stool over that had been in your shower for when you needed to clean your cuts but he didn't know that. You feel him hold your hair back before rubbing your back in comfort. "I know baby, I know.. it's gonna be okay, I'm right here" his comforting words eased your mind as you emptied the contents of your stomach which was mostly water, alcohol, and a protien bar. Your body couldn't stop shaking even once you stopped throwing up. You were completely exhausted from the breakdown as you fell back against the wall. Dabi got a towel and wiped what saliva and throw up was on your chin, after that he got a wet one and cleaned your dried tears. "im sorry...im suppose to be taking care of you" your throat was raw from the sobbing and vomit which made your voice almost impossible to hear. He cupped your cheek in his hand as he wiped away the last of the tears. "Baby, you kept all that pain and anxiety bottled up inside you for 2 weeks.. I don't care how hurt I am, I wasn't about to let that stay in you a second longer. Plus we take care of each other, that's what's important" he kissed your forehead as he spoke. He tried to help you up but you saw how he struggled to keep himself up so you stood on your own. "I'm gonna clean the bed off, I want you to change into some pj's" he made his way out as he pointed to your dresser for you to get clothes.

You walk over the the wooden dresser and pull out a tan oversized sweatshirt, and some shorts before walking back to the bathroom to change. You didn't want him to see the cuts all over your arms and ribs, you even had 1 or 2 on your lower back that were kinda deep. You stop just before going in, "everything okay firefly" Dabi had finished moving the stuff off the bed when he saw you standing in the door way. He saw your hands shaking against your clothes, "Baby what's wrong?!" His voice was filled with urgency as he came to your side. You bit at your bottom lip as anxiety filled your mind, if you didn't show him now he would find out in a matter of minutes. You layed the clothes on the desk you had added to your room, it sat next to the bathroom door. Your hands shook as you removed your coat and it dropped to the ground. Dabi stepped back and stood behind you, as you then removed the vambraces from around your forearm. Your trembling hand slowly removed the rest of your clothes leaving you in nothing but your underwear and bra.

"Oh baby girl, I'm so sorry, I didn't realize it had got this bad" his fingertips were gentle as they moved over the cuts. You flinch away before easing into his touch, he turns you around to face him, so that he can see the other ones. His eyes glisten in sorrow as he sees the ones on your ribs and arms. "I'm gonna get the kit you can put the shorts on, I'll be right back" he kisses your cheek before slipping into the bathroom. You grab the small black shorts and pull them on before sitting on the bed.

Dabi walked back in and sat on the stool in front of you. "Its okay ghost, I understand it can become unbearable, you have nothing to be ashamed of....I've resorted to the same thing multiple time in my life" your eyes made contact with his in shock of his words. But you could tell he wasn't lying, the way he cleaned and wrapped your arms was gentle. He placed a patch over the ones on your ribs, before moving to the two deep ones on your back. "I'm gonna have to  stitch these baby" his hand was as gentle as possible as he stitched them closed. "All done" he handed you the sweater before placing the kit on the floor. You slid the big sweater over your head and Dabi chuckles at you, you turn your head around and look at him. "You've been swallowed whole my little firefly" he continued to laugh as you puffed your cheeks as you pouted.

"I like this sweater, and oversized things calm me down and their comfortable" you turned and faced him with you arms folded against your chest as you continued to pout. "I'll keep it in mind baby, come here cutie" he stretched his arms out as your climbed into his warm embrace, you both were careful not to hurt the other, as you curled up into Dabi's chest. His smoky, cinnamon scent eased your mind as he held you. You remember his words from last time he held you, you look to him, his azure flames burning within his eyes as he looked down at you. "I might not fully understand this, but can ....can we ...can we be in a relationship like what Toga described" your anxiety filled your mind at the idea of him refusing. But your quickly at ease as the biggest smile forms across his face. "Its known as dating, so I would be your boyfriend and you would be my girlfriend so that what you mean baby girl" your quick to nod as he kisses you, "I would love to be your boyfriend baby" your look at him and see the smallest amount of blush spread across his face at your anxious face. He nuzzled into the nook of your neck as you both drifted off to sleep.

You didn't want to get up early so you ended up sleeping in till someone knocked of the door. You carefully climbed out of his arms as he was fast asleep. Your bare feet pitter pattered against the wooden floor, you quietly opened the door to a highly energized Toga. You hold a finger to your lips showing that Dabi was still asleep. "Oh okay, Shigaraki wants to talk to him but I walked past your door last night and heard you crying so I figured you would want to be left alone. Anyhow I'm only here to bring you two something to eat" she holds out a tray with two plates on it, one is was a carefully prepared soba which learned was Dabi's favorite, and the other a instant ramen. Kurogiri offered to get the real deal but you only wanted the instant. "Thank you Toga, oh tell Shigaraki I'll have Dabi talk to him once he's eaten". Toga nods and skips off humming a tune.

You close the door and place the tray onto the desk before crawling back into bed. You knew it didn't matter if it got cold, after all your both fire users. You snuggle back into his chest when you feel him sleepily tighten his arms around your small body. You closed your eyes and allowed sleep to once again swallow you whole. Dabi was the one to wake you this time, it was later around 5. "Did you sleep well" you wrapped your own arms around Dabi's torso as he slowly woke up. He growned as his eyes fluttered open, his hand reached up and pressed into the back of your head as he curled around your smaller form.

"I did, what about you?" You giggled at the hit breath against your neck. "I sleep very well, Toga brought food we just have to warm it up" he didn't move. You feel him curl tighter around you as his breath slows. "Dabi?" You feel his fingers dig into your side and your head. "Dabi it hurts what's wrong?!" Suddenly you hear a soft cry. You wrap your arms around him and nuzzle into him as you realize he's freaking out but you don't know why. "I'm sorry ghost, I guess me being away from you for 2 weeks made me a bit closed off, once I  guess what happened while I was gone didn't quite sink in till now..I'm alright I just don't wanna leave you, I can't bear the thought of you being alone right now" his words triggered something in you as your grip tightened. "It okay Dabi, in all honesty I'm afraid to be alone.. the want to hurt myself hasn't gone away and it terrifies me....so please don't leave" your voice cracked at knowing you both were afraid for you to be alone.

"I'm not going anywhere firefly" he pulled way and kissed your soft lips, once you both calmed down you warmed the food and you two ate it in bed. You had grabbed a laptop on one of your jobs so as ya'll ate he demanded you watch criminal minds or supernatural. You decided on criminal minds for now. You were hurt physically and mentally but the moment of you two challenging each other to find the killer before the show or talking about who you thought it was while eating, this moment brought true happiness into your world of hurt.

Author
I just want to say if anyone feels the need to cause harm to themselves please know there are people out there that care, and if you need to talk just message me, I won't judge you bc I understand the feeling.

Anyhow hope this helped heal your ache hearts from the other chapters.