AIDAN

"I hope he finds this place okay" you and Dabi stood outside a run downed factory, the roads were filled with trash and the occasional person. "I'm more worried about how you found this place" Dabi stood leaned up against the wall of the building while you looked to the sky's. "Aha there he is, you know for having wings you would thing he would get here a lot quicker" a crimson winged man slowly descended in front of you, his golden eyes locked on to your small frame and a smile suddenly grew. "OMG GHOST!!" he is quick to hug you enveloping you into the big red wings that rested on his back. 

"Hey hawk long time no see, god your wings their gorgeous" you took a feather between your fingers and felt them, 'Their so soft'  you were amazed by how soft his feathers were between your fingers. "yeah they grew over night, I'll take it that's Dabi" he pointed to Dabi. You ran over to Dabi and pulled his arm into your chest "Yep, Dabi met Hawks, Hawks met Dabi" your smile made them both smile.

After the exchange you all went inside the factory and you asked for a private room towards the back of the building. "Man Ghost I didn't realize how well known you were within this community" hawks took in the home like restaurant as you guided them towards the back. "oh yeah I've made a pretty good name for my self throughout the years, But it really came in clutch when I joined the league my connections have helped us quite a bit." you had a small skip in your step as you walked up to a small door.

A waiter opened the door and you all took a seat a the round table, it had a dark red cloth on it with a small vase of white roses. you all placed you orders and began to talk among yourselves.

Dabi's pov.

I couldn't take my eye's off you, your smile and the light that shined in your eyes was like something I've never seen in you before. You were truly happy to see you old friend, I have to trust you on this and let you have this connection because if things kept up like they had lately I might need his help to even come close to helping you. The dinner was nice but you never stopped talking I didn't say much but I knew you were just excited to see your old friend. I didn't want to take any of the time you were enjoying away from you, I know I'll get plenty of time with you later tonight, just you and me, I'll have you all to my self. "Dabi you okay, you seemed lost in thought" you broke away from the conversation to make sure I was okay you did this every few minutes. 

"Yeah I'm okay firefly just enjoying the view" I knew you knew what I meant based off how bright your cheeks got. God I love you ghost, I couldn't even begin to explain fully how you make me feel, I only hope I'll be able to help you heal so that you can feel this feeling to.

Your pov

"Hey hawk your phones going off" you pointed to his phone that laid on the table he was hesitant to reach for it, after a few seconds he reached out for it and declined the call. "Honestly Aidan gave me your number made it sound like you were in trouble but I wanted to know the truth so that's why I used him to reconnect with you.... it has been the same without you, we were so close back then, all I want is my friend that would let me rant on and on about stupid shit" his eyes were darkened by the sadness he felt, even you could feel the sadness that he mentioned. Getting to talk to him after all this time had been the best thing you had other than dabi and the league.   

"It's fine hawk, honestly I don't care. I've missed my friend and getting to talk to you after all this time.....I've enjoyed it and I hope we can continue it but we should probably leave if Aidan is involved" dabi was quick to agree and hawks also agreed with it. "Alright well It was nice to see you again, we'll definitely have to do this again sometime haw-" your head began to spin rapidly the world became a blur, you reached you for dabi but missed and fell to the ground. You could hear dabi and hawk call out your name but you barely heard them over the high pitched ringing in your ears. "Dabi......" your vision went dark and you fell to the ground, your thoughts went blank and all you felt was a lock deep within you break and the presences of something powerful become known before your conscious slipped into the oblivion.

Dabi Pov

"GHOST!!!!" I watch helplessly as your body collapsed to ground, I was quick to join you at your side in efforts to wake you. "Try as much as you wish you won't be waking her any time soon, those with such sensitive senses are so much weaker to small squeal box's like this one here" a man with and Australian accent stood at a back door in the far corner of the room. I stood up to block him from you, my flames were quick to ignite due to the rage I felt towards this man. "Didn't I burn you once already, glad you survived I didn't get the chance to pay you back for what you did to her back in the park you asshole" It was definitely the same man.

His body was covered in burn scarring and tissue replacement, "Guess I'll have to turn up the heat this time" Hawk was bent down shielding your body from the radiating heat of my flames. I didn't get the chance to move when the room suddenly turned cold, the air was filled with this rotting stench that grew thick in the air. Hawk and I began to cough as it only grew stronger, the kangaroo man also covered his nose and mouth as the stench grew. "What in the hell is that bloody stench, smell of pure death that soaked out in the desert sun"

 A low gurgling growl began to come from behind the man, heavy feet drug at the floor as what ever smelled approached the burned man. "WHAT THE BLOODY HELL IS THAT!!!!!" he began to back away from the door as the creature came closer, the stench became unbearable as we both had grabbed a cloth and held it over our mouth and nose. Two bright red eyes became viable in the darkness of the door, the Australian threw multiple water attacks at the things and they didn't move.

The water sloshed back threw the door it was a murky brown and red as it seeped away from the creature. "YOuR WATer MeAns NoThINg To A BoDY THatS AlREady DEad....NOw dIE YoU InSEct" the voice was cold and deep, it seeped with anger as each word struggled to come out. Suddenly a half dead looking dog leaped forwards and sank its half exposed jaw deep into the neck of the man. He began to choke on his own blood as he thrashed at the powerful jaws of the half dead dog. "NO I REFUSE.....TO DIE AT THE TEETH OF SOMTHING DEA----D------A---" the creature didn't care to hear his words as it tore threw his neck like nothing. 

"Dabi we need to get the hell out of here..Now before it comes after us" hawks had snapped me out of the trance I was in as I watched the half dead dog slowly tear apart the man that laid at its misery. "Uh Yeah lets get out of here" I didn't want to be here any longer and I was worried about you more than anything. I lifted you up and me and hawks headed towards the door that we came through when it spoke. "ShE JuSt NEeedDsS ReASt" I didn't have to turn around to feel its red eyes staring through me.

"GO NOW" I've never relied on a hero so much that night but getting you home was way more important so I had hawks watch the roads while we made our way towards the car. 

Author~

Sorry about the delay I wasn't sure how I wanted this one to play out but we got there. Also Got a new job so updates might be a bit times But I promise to get them out as quick as I can. Hope ya'll enjoy it and where do you think the creature came from, Peace out