What Are You

You and Dabi make it back to base, where you immediately went to your room, leaving Dabi to tell Shigaraki how the mission went by himself. You close the door behind you before letting your back fall against it as you slide to the ground. Your knees came up and you wrapped your arms tightly around them, pulling them closer into your chest, as if you were trying to hide from the world in a small ball of safety. Your mind ran rampant with fearful thoughts. The form that pushed everyone from your life had been revealed to the one person you loved to be around.

'Why? wmWhy did he have to see me...why? I liked hanging out with him, and talking to him. What will he think of me now?'

He thinks you're a monster.

"Shut up! No he doesn't, not everyone thinks the same."

Liar! We both know everyone sees you as a monster!

"Shut up! No they don't. He's different."

They are all the same.

"No they aren't."

Then why has everyone leftm

"They...I don't know."

Exactly! Who would want to stay with you?

Failure!

Monster!

Freak!

"Shut up!"

Freak of nature!

Hideous!

Devil!

Monster!

Demon!

Disappointment!

"Shut up!" the voices wouldn't stop, even as your fingers grasped at your scalp as you slammed your head into the door, before lowering it. Tears began to well up in your eyes as your mind screamed at you.

FREAK!

FAILURE!

DISGRACE!

A knock broke you from the voices. You hear Dabi's voice on the other side of the door.

"Hey, Ghost! You okay? I heard yelling and then a loud bang...everything okay?"

MONSTER!

FREAK!

ABOMINATION!

"STOP IT!" You had just gotten up to open the door when the voice released a blood curdling scream in your mind. It only repeated itself. Your legs gave out and you fell to the floor, clutching your head as tears streamed down your cheeks. Dabi opened the door, concerned, only to witness you slamming your head into the floor in an effort to shut the voices up.