Home

Dabi was right about you possibly throwing up. As soon as you stepped out of the portal you dropped your bag and made a run for the bathroom. "Hey I've got to tell Shigaraki about the mission, I'll see if we have any anti nausea meds". You had stopped long enough to make an okay with your hand as he walked out.

Dabi pov 1st person

"Oh Daaaabbbbiiiii ....is skull okay she doesn't sound well" Toga tried peeking in to your room but I quickly shut the door. "We had a close call with Endeavor and she was forced out of form which causes her to get extremely nauseous so I'm gonna get her some meds... just give her some space nutjob", toga whined and went back to her room mumbling curses.

"Hey crusty, just letting you know their dead, we did have a run in with Endeavor, which caused Ghosts quirk to miss fire so she's down for a bit". Shigaraki sat at the bar sipping a drink with one pinky up so not to disintegrate the glass. "So long as the mission is complete I don't care". Dabi scoffs in annoyance at Shigaraki's lack of caring but I'm  more worried about you than to deal with him. "Whatever hand job, Kurogiri where's the nausea medication".

Kurogiri reaches under the bar and tosses a small bottle, "if you need more talk too twice" he went back to cleaning the glasses. I thanked him and walked back towards your room. "Hello dabi how's skull bet shes dead" twice stood at you door but I really didn't feel like dealing with him. "Not now twice"

Your pov

You had leaned back against the wall as the vomiting had finally stopped, sadly you were so tired from expelling your stomach you couldn't move. Your head fell back against the wall as you tried to get the dizziness to end. You hear Dabi open your door and walk to you in the bathroom. "Hey there doll face you still with us" he came and sat down next to you. "Barely" you scoff at his words as he try's to get your mind off the fact you felt like shit. "Here you need to take these it will help with the nausea" Dabi hands you a glass of water and two pills. Your take them and fight to swallow them. "God this fucking sucks" your head leans back against the wall as you close your eyes.

"Hey ghost I've been trying to figure out what exactly happened to force you out, because we both know it wasn't you losing focus, I can't see that with the black fire not the form change". He was right something had happened but not even you knew what. "Honestly,  I don't know, one second I was fine the next it felt like I was being pushed back into human form" you look at your hands hoping they held the answer but with no luck.

"Wanna try to get some sleep" Dabi pushed himself up before reaching a hand out for you to grab. You sigh "I'll try but I doubt I'll be able to" you take his hand and pull to stand, not letting go as you let your balance return. "If anything I'll stay with you till your asleep, plus my rooms across the hall so if you need anything I'm right here" Dabi helps you to your bed. He steps out to go change so you do the same, you side over a night gown and don't bother with shorts. As you lay down to get comfortable you suddenly feel warm arms snake around your sides and lay across your stomach. You go to jump up but Dabi whispers into your ear from behind you "it's okay princess, it's only me", his hot breath sent shivers down your neck as you feel his chest up against your back. His other arm bent back under his head, his legs bent into the curve of yours as you laided there. It didn't take long for sleep to fade into your mind as you could feel the warmth radiating off his body.

Dabi pov 1st period

I could feel your body relax into mine once you knew it was me. I guess you enjoyed me laying with you just as much as I did. Your body was snug up against mine as I felt you slowly drift off to sleep. I wonder what you would think if I stayed here with you in my arms. What would happen if I feel asleep with you. I've done it before but that was when you were crying or panicked about your past. This was so semi casual so it didn't seem right. But god did I want to stay. Me there spooning your small, lean body, your smoky lavender scent was intoxicating to me, you smelled similar to me yet sweeter and more of a springy like smell. I couldn't get enough of it, I wanted more. But I couldn't, got what the hell is happening to me.

I carefully climb out of your bed and cover you up, but I noticed how almost immediately your body curled up into the fetal position as if you were trying to protect your self. I look down at my black tshirt before coming up with an idea.

Your pov

The sunlight was bright as it peered through a crack in the boards. You yawn and slowly stretch out your body when you sit up something falls into your lap. You look down to see a black tshirt, you look confused at it before picking it up and smelling it. Smoke, whiskey, cinnamon, you knew this scent like the back of your hand. A smile began to form on your face as you lay back down and hold the shirt close to your chest and burying your face into it,allowing the scent to fill your lungs. Your eyes slowly close as you curl around the shirt.

"Hey ghost you awake?" Dabi knocks at the door pulling you away from your tranquility. "Yeah I'm up" you sit up in bed allowing the shirt to fall from your arms, as he walks in. He's dressed in his villains outfit when he walks in and shut the door. "So feel any better today" he sits on the bed as you get up and grab some leggings and a hoodie from your closet before making your way to the bathroom to change, you leave the door cracked so that you can hear dabi. "Yeah, not sure if I'll change forms for a bit so for now I'll take it easy" you walk about to see dabi sitting on the bed with his hands behind him holding himself up. "Sadly we have another mission but you have some time before we go, plus it should be a walk in the park for you" you look to him as if to say continue as you plot down in the bean bag and listen to him.

"Well it's more of a show of power to scare some other villains back in there place, Shigaraki, you, me, and crazy are all going to a party in 2 days for a bunch of higher villains, one of them their daughter turned 16 so it's a sweet 16th or something stupid, but its formal wear so you and  miss stabby have to go shopping, and she's already declared your going to the mall so be prepared".

You stared blankly at Dabi as your mind processed what had been said. Party, formal wear, show of power, wait SHOPPING. In that moment a small ball of worry and anxiety formed within your body. You had never gone to a party, you never went shopping, and you Never had worn a dress. "Sounds like fun can't wait" you lied, you dreaded doing any of it.

"Good because Toga wants to go shopping today so if I were you I'd go eat real quick and prepare to got try on clothes" Dabi was right as soon as you got done eating toga was at your side ready to go. You groaned and agreed so Kurogiri warped you two somewhere within the mall. 'Let the torture begin'.

You and toga had been trying on dresses for what seemed like hours. Toga had declared you had to wear a blue dress because it complimented your eyes so very well. "Okay skull let me see this one" toga sat impatiently outside of the changing room. "I don't know toga, I don't feel like this one suits me", you looked over the dress that hugged your skin. "Oh come on, you have said that about every dreeesssss-" Toga's brain must have stopped working because she dragged out the word dress. You turn around and give a 360 view.

A beautiful blue dress hugged your body showing off every curve you had. The neck was high and was this memorizing lace that stopped just above your chest. The bottom of the dress sat just above your knees where a good amount of chiffon rested as you moved your hands across it in hopes it would lay down flat. There was no sleeves which only brought out the beauty more, the bottom of the dress was an icy blue that moved into a cerulean blue as it moved up. Small amounts of accents of silver like glitter started at your stomach and faded up wards into the lace. The rim of the dress danced with star like simmers as you moved about to look at it. "Its bad isn't" your eyes fall to toga as she sits jaw open in awe. "OMG No skull your absolutely stunning, we have 100% found the dress you are going to wear, now we need to find shoes and accessories" toga hops down and smiles at you in reassurance. "Wait here I'm going to go get some shoes for you to try".

It wasn't long before toga was back with a hand full of boxes and some jewelry. You end up going with a 1 and a half tall heel that was silver and sparkly, it was strappy as toga called it. The jewelry was a turquoise gemstone necklace and matching stud earrings. "God skull you look amazing, now when we go to leave for the party, I'll come to your room and help you get ready".

Once you and her found a dress for her which was a red and white rose off the shoulders dress about the same length as yours. You texted Kurogiri to warp you into your room as toga told you to hide the dress and not let anyone see it. What she didn't know was that ball of anxiety was only growing bigger inside you and just got worse once you got home.

Author
Dress shopping is a pain take it from me.