Don't engage

Dabi had let you sleep most the day away but as it got closer to 7 he started to gather ya'lls things so he could pack them. At some point you had gotten up and changed into one of your work outfits. The black combat boots were snug on your feet, but matched perfectly with your dark brown Jean's that clung to every curve of your legs, the knees showed distress from being worn often, a black skin tight high necked tank top also brought out your body's physique. A loose army green coat that looked like your long black one hung around your body as you laid on the bed. The sleeves were pulled up to you elbows and you wore fingerless gloves to pull the whole outfit together.

You laid there asleep until you felt Dabi's warm hand lightly shake you awake. You groaned lightly as your eyes fluttered open to see his and your bag sat on the bed before you. You turned over to slide your legs off the bed as you rub your eyes awake. "I went ahead and packed our stuff so once we leave here to kill the group we will hide them at the extraction point so that we can leave quicker" he was wearing his normal wife beater and tattered tail coat. You nod as you stand to stretch as you both make your way out.

Killing them was easy, with his fire and your undead form. You both decimated them, you actually enjoyed the battle because before if this was asked of you, you came in with a much different form than what you were using. One that strikes fear into any who saw it, that form truly looked like it walked out of some experiment gone wrong horror movie. When you fought you covered each others back. You would use you body as a shield and then would allow Dabi's fire to turn them to ash. The grin that was displayed on his face was that of enjoyment hearing his victims cry out in pain. Most would have found it terrifying, but you understood the feeling.

You hated those who took advantage of others and enjoyed hurting them your self. But you saw it as a way to get back at those who had hurt you, did dabi feel the same. By the end of it all, you and him both were covered in blood and ash. Sweat covered your body as it wasn't easy chasing after people and tearing them limb from limb. Dabi watched as your form inhaled and exhaled deeply as you tried to calm the adrenalin coursing through you. "Can you sense if we missed anyone" his own breathing was labored as he let his flames begin to cool.

You tilt your head at him as you begin to glance about the place searching for any life that was in the building. The massacre that was left in your wake filled the hallways of the small abandoned facility. "I don't hear or smell anyone so I thinks it's safe to say we got them all, Wait.....". Dabi looks to you as you shift and face the way you came in. The sound of the sir whistling thought the bone of you skull from inhaling and then exhaling was all that could be heard. You suddenly take a step back like you wish to run as far as possible. "Ghost what is it!" He sounds alarmed when you take another step. "A hero just walked into the building....I can smell fire". Dabi's eyes widen at the realization that the so called hero was Endeavor.

He quickly taps your arm "we got to move then we are both exhausted and wouldn't stand a chance against him, as much as I hate him and want him dead, I would feel horrible if you got hurt because of my goals" your taken aback at his words but don't have enough time to think as he waves you to follow him. So you take off running along side him, your bone feet crushing anything under foot. You hear endeavor chase after you so you grab Dabi and pull you into a closet slamming you back against the door to keep him from opening it as you hear him walking down the hallway towards you. You signal dabi to stay quiet as you listen in fear of being found.

You can hear you heart pounding in you chest when suddenly you lose focus and are forced out of form. The sudden change causes you to feel nauseous and you fall to your knees clutching your stomach, praying that he didn't hear you. Dabi joins you and places a hand on your back not knowing what had happen fully. His other hand supports him on the floor as he glances between you and the door separating you both from the hero. He looks to the handle and quickly melts the side your on causing it to lock. Right on time has you both hear endeavor try the door. You move one hand to you mouth in hopes he wouldn't hear you. Fear was pulsing through you as you began to shake at the thought of being found.

Dabi pov 1st person

I watched as your hand covered your mouth, I saw the tears form in your eyes as they widened in fear of being found. I quietly slide in front of you and pulled you close to help ease the violent shaking your body was doing.
I won't let him hurt you, especially how he hurt me, never I won't let him lay a hand on you. My eyes narrow at the melted handle begging it to hold. Endeavor eventually moved on but it felt like hours before he did. I sigh in relief as he leave the hall were on. My attention is draw back to you when I hear you suddenly suck in as much air as possible causing you to cough a little.

I didn't know you were holding your breath. Your arms clutched at your stomach as you leaned into my arms. "I'm gonna have Kurogiri warp us to the extraction so we can get are stuff hang in there okay" all you do is nod as your eyes soften at the fading fear you were feeling. A single tear ran down your face as you caught your breath. I used my thumb to wipe away your tear as I pull out my phone and text Kurogiri what we needed. Your army green coat, the tail part of it had spread out behind you when you fell. I watched as the lights from under the door glistened against your coat, flickering every once in a while as people passed the door, unknowing we were here. Kurogiri's portal appeared behind me and I help you to your feet before we walk through.

Your pov

Walking into the portal only made the nauseating feeling grow. You barely make it out before collapsing to throw up. Dabi rubbed you back and held everything out of the way as you emptied your stomach out on the grass. Your body began to shake a little from throwing up so much. When it finally stopped Dabi help move you to a tree next to you bags. You wipe the saliva and acid from your mouth and then wiped the tears that had fallen from your eyes.

"You okay" Dabi sat down next to you. "Anytime I'm forced out of form like that, I get pretty nauseous". Dabi try's to ease you mind "I'm pretty sure the fear of being found didn't help you any along with the warp gate". You laughed at his words as you agreed with him. You lean your head down onto his shoulder as the cool air blows through the leaves in the tree's. You let your self listen to the night around you, the crickets chirping, the leaves blowing in the wind, every things was so peaceful, you wished it wouldn't end but eventually you would have to go back to base. "Hey do you want Kurogiri to warp us to your room incase you go to throw up again" why was his voice so nice to hear, it was deep and filled with hate for hero's and the pain that's in his life, yet he was so kind and had a care free tone almost. "Yeah I'm still pretty nausea" your eyes close and focus on the sounds again. You hear the portal open up in front of you so you stood and grabbed your bag. Dabi walked in after you to make sure you were ready to go before walking in.