I didn't see him

"Alright Ghost, remember why we're here" Compress's voice came through the ear piece. You sighed for it had been the 5th time he made you restate the mission over the coms. "We belive one of the two allies we are meeting in exactly 7 minutes is a traitor, goal is for you and toga to stress them so they reveal themselves and we can capture them. I'm here to watch your back, along with incase they go to escape I've been given the clear to terminate them". You were carefully hidden on top of a roof that viewed the junk yard where the meet had been set at. Compresses back was towards you as you told them not to look your direction or the target might spook.

The moon light didn't provide much light in the eternal darkness of night. You could barely see your rifle scope when you leaned in to look over the surroundings. Toga was crouched down playing in the gravel or running about the junk yard and playing on the crushed cars. The yellow lights from the street lamps around the junk yard was your only light, you were afraid to turn on the night vision incase you had to move back to the junk yard, night vision and lights equal extremely blind for a hot second.

The headlights of a black Tahoe caught your attention, you steadied your mind and breath as you followed the car. "Incoming, one black Tahoe, unknown number of passenger, pulling up on your right.. no sign of second target" you were quick and straight to the point as the vehicle came to a hault only a few yards from Compress and Toga's positions. The passenger door opened along with the passenger back door, the driver stayed in the vehicle keeping it running. "Two targets, one is carrying", they both wore suits, one who you decided was the main boss based off the white suit he was in.

You couldn't hear the conversation between them as he got closer to Compress. Another headlight coming from the left side of the junk yard tore your eyes off the men and on to the vehicle. "Another black Tahoe coming in from left same as the other", you scoffed at the vehicles and decided that both men had used the same car guy to acquire transportation. They were extremely alike as both drivers stayed in the car and the boss got out with a body guard. You couldn't hear Compress but you knew he was giving a grand welcome as his arms came up above his head.

The wind was chilling as it's frozen fingers glided across your body. You had worn the jet black outfit so that you wouldn't be seen easily, but you were a block away from the junk yard so they would have to have a scope or binoculars to see you anyways. You watched as the group of men and a single crazy girl discussed business. *Buzzzz*..*Buzzz* you groaned as your phone vibrated in your back pocket. You ignored it as everyone at the league back at base knew you were on a mission so whoever they were could wait. You notice the man on the left who you so importantly named lefty was beginning to get fidgety. "Guy on left is getting nervous" you laughed as Toga jumped down from the crushed car she had made her throne, and played with the knife in her hand as she crept her way towards him.

*Buzzzzz*....*Buzzzzzz*. Your phone hadn't stopped going off in your pocket. You give into the annoyance and ripped your phone out to view the person who wished to die. But your anger vanished, your heart sank in your chest as you read the message.

Unknown number

Hey its Aidan, and before you block me I just want to say I'm sorry (y/n). I shouldn't have walked out on you like that. Please I just want to talk to you, I miss you. I got your number from your mom please don't be mad at her.

(Y/n) you there?

Please just give me 5mins I promise I'll explain everything.

Baby I'm begging you

Please I know nothing I say will fix what you went through bc of me but please let me explain,