CHAPTER 2.

LEVI POV

I cover my face. It's already lunch time but I'm still embarrassed because of what happened earlier.

FLASHBACK

"Freshman."

I glances at him in the eyes then down to his nose and lips. I want to kiss it. Oh god! Why is this happening to me?

"Hey freshman." he calls me again but I can't answer him.

I gulped.

He blinks then look at my friends. Reican and Frenz. "Can he speak?"

"Yes, P'Zen."

"Then why can't he answer me?" he ask.

Again, I gulped.
He's really adorable.

"You're adorable." I said.

His eyes widened.
Wait did I just say it loud?! Fuck I'm dead.

He glares. "What the fuck are you saying?! I'm not adorable."

I looked around and see some of the freshman currently look at us especially me because of what I said.

Shit this is really embarrassing!!!

"Zen let me handle it." P'Kai said when he approach us. Thank god my brother helps me.

P'Zen give the name tag to P'Kai and left. My brother looks at me un-amused. "What did you just say? Adorable? To Zen of all people?!"

"Well, I didn't mean to say it loud it just happened." I said.

"Now I don't know why you're my brother." he shakes his head then give me my name tag.

LEVI.

It's not the hand writing of P'Kai and I'm sure P'Zen is the one who write my name.

I smiled.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Don't be shy." Frenz said then laughed.
So does Reican.

This two is really annoying.

"I'm not shy, okay? I was just... uhm you know."

"You're definitely shy. You can even say a word with stuttering." Reican.
"So true!" Frenz.
They laughed, both of them.

"Stop you too." I said and glares at them.

"Hey Nong." someone said in my side that's why we looks at them. It's the hazers, what are they doing here?! P'Wan, P'Wai and P'Zen.

I gulped. So does my two friends.
P'Wan laughed because of our behavior. "Are you scared?"

I shakes my head but then I change my mind, I nodded.

"This Nong is really funny, don't you think?" P'Wan said while pointing at me.

No, I'm not funny. No one find me funny even before.
I'm not a good boy and I know that. I can even beat up some people and broke their bones.

"Yes, he's funny. He's the only one who say that this friend of us is adorable." P'Wai says while pointing at P'Zen who is clearly mad.

"You! Stop that. I told you I'm not adorable gosh." P'Zen said then smack the head of P'Wai.

I laughed.

"Why are you laughing?" he raised his eyebrows.

I chuckled. "Your interaction with P'Wan and P'Wai is very funny P'Zen."

He smack my hand that in the table because he's annoyed. But why is he still cute?
I shakes my head because of what I thought. If P'Zen knows what I thought he will definitely kill me.