CHAPTER 13.

LEVI POV

“I'll buy us foods.” I stand up in front of Zen. It's been four days that I stay in his house.

We didn't have classes for a week after this week we will go to the beach for gear ceremony.

My brother thinks that I was really worried to leave Zen alone because he's sick so he let me stay here but I need to update him if I was okay.

P'Kai really think that I can't take care of myself.
He thinks I'm still a kid.

P'Wan and P'Wai didn't visit Zen they just talked in the phone because Zen tell them that they don't need to worry.

“Just order some foods. I want to cuddle.” he mumbles so I nods. I take out my phone from my pocket and order foods.

I lay beside him and he hug me.

This is nice.
Now that I stayed here for too long I realized that Zen likes to cuddle.

“Levi.”

“Yes?”

“Do you have plan after the gear ceremony?”

“I don't, why?” I shake my head and caressing his head.

I see he blushed after I did that. So I chuckle a little.

“I want to invite you to eat out after it.” he said.

A smile slowly form to my face.
“Really?”

“Yes. Let's eat out after that, okay?”
I just nods and hug him

Silence.

No one talk we just cuddle each other until our food arrived.

We eat in silence while I keep on glancing at him and it makes him blush like crazy.

“Can you just stop staring at me.” he said, annoyed.

“I can't. You looks beautiful...”

He glares at me and kicked my feet. “Handsome.” he hisses.

“Fine.” I said and whispers. “You're beautiful tho.”

He heard it again so he kicked me again.
I laughed.

“By the way, Zen. P'Wan and P'Wai won't visit you until now?” I asked curiosity.

“Yeah. Why?”

“Nothing I was just curious about P'Wan and Frenz. I want to asked about them.” I replied.

He raised his eyebrows.

“P'Wan is in a relationship with Frenz.” I said. “You didn't know?”

“WHATTT?!” he yells in surprised.
He didn't know? Then what is he doing in his social media accounts. They're pictures is all over our friends timeline.

“How? When?” he asked me when he calmed down.

“I don't know exactly when but they usually eating together. Hang out together since the second week of the month, I think. Just the both of them. They even posted some of their pictures together, tagging each other.”

He looks surprised.
His jaw dropped.

“Really?”

“Yeah!” I'm sure of it.

“So that's why he said he's busy when I asked him to hang out that time. He is busy dating your friend.” he said and cover his mouth with both hands. “I thought I'm not fun to have around anymore.”