CHAPTER 3.

ZEN POV

“Wait, Levi.” Lin calls Levi but that Nong didn't even look back.

“He's mad at me, maybe.” She said after she sit across us beside Reican.

“Mad? Why?” Wan asks.
“Well maybe he thinks that I hurt his brother.”

“Hurt his brother?” Wai
She nodded.
“Why would he think that?” I asked.

Five of us look at her. Curious.
“Because we broke up before graduation last year.”

I blinks.
Wait whatttt?!
So that means I have a chance now, right?

Right...

“Why?”

“Because I like somebody. I force myself to love him the way he loves me but in the end I think I'm being unfair for him.” she said while smiling thinly.

Silence.

“You know what after what happened to me and him I realize that in love you can't really force someone to love you. I can't force myself to love him.”

She's right, we can't force someone to love us that's why I can't force her to love me back.

“I love someone while I'm in a relationship with someone I feel like I cheat even though I don't do anything wrong with the person I loved.” she said again.

“I'm sure Kai is really hurt that time.” Wai said and she nods.

“Yes, you're right. I remember his face when I decided to tell him everything. He's hurt he can't smile even if he did his smile didn't reach his eyes. He look lost I also remember seeing him at bar drinking 'till he drunk. I blamed myself back then because I hurt him.” her eyes is full of tears.

I wanna hug her because I can't see her cry but at the same time I think she deserved it. She hurt the person who loves her. Oh poor, Kai.

She wipes her tears then smile thinly. “Oh my God I'm being dramatic now.” she laughs.

I turn my head to Reican when I see her crying. What the heck? I don't even remember that she's still her.

“It's sad. I can't stop crying!”

“Geez can you just wipes your tears. I don't want someone to think that we make you cry.” Wan said coldly.
She gulps.

“I'm sorry it just sad. Love someone who loves someone.”

Lin tap her fingers in the table then stand up. “I'll go ahead I need to meet someone.”

“Who?” Wan asks.

“My lover.”

I froze in my seat. Lover? Oh I thought she doesn't have anyone now because she broke up with Kai. I'm planning to court her but it's too late. Again.

“You already have a lover?”

“Yes.” She said then waving her hand before leaving.

“I feel bad for Kai.” Wai
“Me too, I can't believe that we didn't know that they broke up.” Wan said and shake his head.

“Now I understand why Levi didn't even want to talk to her.” Frenz.

“The both of you is still here?” I asked

“Ah... yes P'Zen. But... we need to go.” Frenz says then dragged Reican away.

“You scared them.”
I smack Wan's head because if that comment.

“Anyway do you have plans after class?” I ask both of them.
Wan look at me and he tilts his head, thinking. “I don't have plans.”
Wai keep looking at his phone reading some article, maybe?