CHAPTER 18.

ZEN POV

6 PM
“It's good!” Levi said and drink his beer in his hand.

After we eat the food he cooked he passed out and when he wake up it's already 6 in the evening. I cooked some dinner and let him eat.

He said he wants to drink again so I agreed because I also want to drink but now I regret it.

He asked so many questions.

“How the bird sing?”

“I don't know! I didn't even know they can sing!”

He chuckles while I sighs.

“How come cats didn't barks?”

“They're not dogs.”

“Ariel is the mermaid who eats the apple, right?” he asked.

This guy is crazy.
Did he read so many fairy tales to the point that he mixed the stories.

SILENCE.

“P'Zen or Zen?”

I turns to him. “What?”
What is he talking about now?

“P'Zen or Zen? I actually thinking about it for a long time.” he said. “I call you P'Zen if there is anyone around but I call you Zen when we are just the two of us. It looks like you don't have a problem with me calling you that but I'm curious if what do you prefer between the two.”

“What do you think?” I asked him with a smirks in my face.
The answer is anything as long as he's the one who is calling me.

He shrugs.

“I don't know but one thing for sure whatever you want to call me, I like it. Call me P'Zen or just my name. I don't care as long as you're the one who call me.”

He smile.

I was about to say something but then the door opens.

Our friends are standing in front of the door. They have foods and beers in their hands.

“What are you doing here?” Kai asked while looking at me and Levi. He walks inside Levi's bedroom.

“I called him earlier and we just have some talk. All of you have dates so me and Levi are alone. I was thinking of inviting him to have some drinks and he said we can have some fun here with our beers.” I explained and pointing the beers in the corner.

He nods and looks at Levi.
“Are you drunk now?”

Levi looks up.
“No... I can still drink.”

“Then let's have some fun tonight!” he said. “I'm sorry if you feel alone. It's Valentine's day so I take your P'Wai in date.”

“It's okay and besides Zen is with me the whole day.” he smiles.

Kai smacks his head.
“What do you mean Zen? Call him with Phi call! He's still your senior.”

Levi pouts.
I laughs.
“It's okay... I like it when he calls me with my name.”

“Really?”

I nods.

“Let's play some games!” Wan said when we are sitting in the living room while drinking.

All of us are sitting in the floor.

“What game?” Wai asked him who is grinning from ear to ear.

“Truth or Dare. I know it's lame but let's play it.”

I nods.
I don't really care about what game are we playing. I just want to be with them especially Levi.

We played for an hour now. Some of us are drunk already but still don't want to stop.
On the other hand Neo is sleeping already. He didn't drink much he was just exhausted.
Frenz spin the bottle again and it stop in front of Kai.