CHAPTER 12.

LEVI POV

“My...” I turn my head to my right side to see the face of the person I love. “Junior.” he looks at my eyes and a smile slowly form to his face. “Moon.” after he said that he climbed on the top of me.

“Let's fuck!”

I was shocked when he said that but at the same time excited.

I'm hard.
He smirked.

He kiss me again and before I know I was fucking him.

“Ahhhh!”

*

“I want more.” he begged me.

“My pleasure.”

“Ahh... ohhh yeah... fuckkkkk s-so gooddd.”

*

“Fuck yeahhh... Levi. Ohhh My Junior Moon yeah there... just keep fucking meee.”

“I want it too... ahhhh it's so good.”

“Ohhhh yeaah your dick is so big... and I uhmm gonna... cum.”

*

I open my eyes when I feels like someone is on the top of me.

Zen is riding my dick.

Oh I like it.
He looks different now.
He looks mess but sexy at the same time.

“Shiiittt I like it... when your dick is inside me ohhh goo–” he can't continue what he was going to say when he came.

*

“fuckkk.” I heard someone so I open my eyes. I was stunned when I see Zen naked at the same time bitting his lips.

Then I saw the marks in his body.
Shit!

I quickly sat in the bed and look at him. “I'm sorry wait I will buy you painkillers.” I said to him and quickly grabbed all of my clothes in the floor at the same time wearing it.

I walk towards the door but then I quickly go back to the bedroom.

“Your key? I'll buy us the breakfast.” I asked and he pointed the table in the bedroom. “Please don't do anything and just... If you are mad at me... just punish me later, okay?”

I peck on his forehead then run towards the door.

While I drive his car I smack my head because I can't erase in my head the looked of Zen last night until Monday morning.

Yes, we fucked because he keeps on asking for it and I also can't control my body because he is to alluring.

He keeps on climbing on me, riding my dick. He also keep kissing me so I wil kiss him back and it will turns to hot make out.

I looked at the sky while I drive his car. Oh it's not morning. It's already afternoon.

I buy 2 portion of Ramen nearby for the both of us.

I also buy painkillers for him.

When I came back I put the Ramen in the table in the bedroom.
I walk slowly towards Zen.

Zen is sleeping.

I don't want to wake him up because he's tired but I don't want him to skipped his lunch.

I caressing his face and drop a peck on his forehead.

He slowly open his eyes.

“Pain...” I didn't even let him say whatever he want to say. I quickly give him the water and painkiller.