CHAPTER 19.

LEVI POV

“Guys I won't join you.” Reican said when we are currently walking towards the cafeteria.

“Why?” I asked her.

“I'll join Don in Meds. I miss him already.” she said.

“Reican you see him last Saturday and this is just Wednesday.” Neo shake his head.

“It's easy for you to say that because your boyfriend is also engineering student. You can see him anytime you want. Mine is med student and he is busy reviewing now for their week test. I just want to join him for lunch.”

“Let her be.” Pali said while looking at his boyfriend.

“You need to go now. Stop wasting your time here if you want to join your boyfriend in lunch. He's busy so you need to go.” Frenz said.

“Oh, you're right Ineed to go now.” she said when she checked the time in her watch.

We nods.

“Reican won't join us?” P'Kai asked.
I nods. “Yes. She wants to eat with her boyfriend.”

“Understandable.” he said. “I heard they have a week test so Don must be busy so he can't join here.”

Pali — Neo — Zen — Me

across us is

Frenz — P'Wan — P'Wai — P'Kai

I just continue eating my lunch when a girl stopped in our table.
I stare at her from head to toe.

“Hi.” she said.
It's Lin.

“What are you doing here?” P'Wai asked her coldly.
I know that tone.
He's jealous.

I bite my lips to avoid laughing. I want to laugh not because Lin is funny I want to laugh because it was amusing to see P'Wai getting jealous.

If P'Wai flipped the table because of this girl I will help him because I also hate her.

“Hi, Wai.” Lin smiled awkwardly.

“What do you need. Just say it.” P'Wai hissed. “I don't have so much patient so just tell us what the fuck you want.”

All of the people in our table was frozen or stunned.
Even P'Kai doesn't know what to say.

She gulps.
“W-Well...”

P'Wai just stare at her.
“If you can't say anything right now just go back to where you belong and don't come near us.”

Her eyes widen.

She didn't expect to hear it from P'Wai.
“I...”

I look at Zen he was looking at her and it makes me jealous a little.

I slapped the table hard and that's make people around us turns their head in our direction.
I don't care if they are looking at me.
I just want this girl to away.
P'Wai and I are both in bad mood now.

“P'Wai doesn't want to see you so if I were you I will run away and won't show my face in any of us.” I hissed.

“Levi stop.” P'Kai said. “Why would you talk to her like that?”

“Why? Why would I stop when I see P'Wai getting jealous because of this girl.” I said. “P'Kai be sensitive. P'Wai is your boyfriend and this girl is your ex girlfriend. Ex is still ex and seeing your lover with her or his ex will make jealous. Don't hurt P'Wai. You're lucky because P'Wai let you talk to her this passed years, he let you be friend with her again after your broke up but you should know that he was hurt seeing you with your ex.”