CHAPTER 4.

LEVI POV

“Dinner's ready.” P'Kai yells.

“Coming!” I yell back before fixing my notes in the table. I quickly go down to eat my dinner.

“How's you day?”

“Worst, P'Kai. That's why I don't want to see your ex because I know that if I see her I'll be in bad mood whole day.”

He laughs.
“Then I hope you don't see her again.”

“Yeah right... Ah before I forgot. Do you think P'Kai hate me?” I carefully asked.

He looks at me, confused.
That's why I tell him what happened earlier. He smack my head and glares at me.

“Are you crazy?! Oh my God.” he took a deep breath to calm himself then look at me with devastated look. “I can't believe I tried to help you with Zen in the field in the morning then now you told me that you cause a trouble with one of the hazers and Zen of all people? Look, Zen is one of the powerful trio he can beat you.”

“I didn't mean to but I was really in a bad mood back then.”

He smack my head, again.
“Why did you smack my head, it's really hurt!”

“I don't know anymore.” he continue eating his dinner. So does I.

“Levi.”

“Hm?”

“Please don't make a trouble again, will you? I'll try to help you with Zen tommorow but for now promise me.”

I open my mouth to say okay but I remember something

“Who is Lin?” Reican ask.

“Lin? She's the girl that this boy likes.” P'Wan smirked.

“Asshole.” P'Zen whisper.

“Really? She must be pretty.” Reican says while giving her best smile.

“Yes, she is. She's also very kind and cute.” P'Zen is the one who answer now.

I was stunned for 3 seconds then shake my head. “No need to help me, P'Kai. I'm fine.” The Lin that P'Zen like is my brother ex girlfriend. I don't want to create another trouble for my brother.

They both like that Lin girl who knows if they hated each other, right?

Or maybe P'Zen hate my brother?

Because as far as I know my brother rarely hate other people. If he hate you it means you hurt him very much to the point that he can't stand still seeing you.

Arghhh it's so frustrating! I don't want P'Zen to punish me because I know that P'Kai will really be mad at me but if I accept his offer that he will try to talk to P'Zen for me he... will... uhm well

What if P'Zen hurt my brother instead of me?
What if he just waited this time to hurt my brother?
What if P'Zen hate P'Kai because P'Kai is the ex of the girl he like?

What if...

Bullshit! I have many what if I'm my mind!

“Are you sure?” I was shock when he tap my shoulder.

“I said, are you sure you don't want my help?”

I don't want to risk P'Kai being hurt. So I better take all his punishment than his the one who will be punish.

“Yes and besides even if he hurt me I can take care of myself. Even if he punish me using his power as one of my hazer I can manage. I don't want to put you in trouble.”