CHAPTER 11.

LEVI POV

“Shit I'm so nervous” Reican says while playing with his fingers. We are standing in the stage with other candidates.

The audience slowly form a line with a gifts and flowers in their hands.

They walk in the stage and put the flowers and gifts in the box with the name of Moon and Star candidates.

“You two did a great job.” Frenz says before he put a bouquet of flowers in my box and also in Reican. “Me, Pali and Neo buy this flowers.”

We smiled.
“Thank you. The three of you are really the best.” Reican said while giving him a thumbs up.

Frenz winked at her before he walk away leaving me and Reican who still standing in the stage.

“Gosh they're are so shameless.” Reican whispers in my ears.

“Who?”

“Pali and Neo! Look at their direction.” she said in whisper again. I follow her eyes and when I see what she see...

I laughed.

Neo and Pali are in the corner. Upper part of this room where less people are standing. They're looking at Reican and smirks at her before they kiss again.

I tapped her shoulder and I shake my head.
“Let them be.”

Now, we are standing in the stage.

They will announce the winner now.
They are done announcing the best in suit, dance, photogenic and best in performance.

Now they will announce the most popular Moon and Star.

“The Most Popular Star is none other than Pim. The Star of Science!” The MC announced.

“The Most Popular Moon is the Moon of Engineering, Levi!”

I was shocked.
I just stand in my place for few seconds.

“Hey, it's you.” Reican whisper that's why I quickly walk towards the person who will give the sash.

I shakes his hands before I go back to my place.

“I don't think I can win the title but you definitely can win the title.” I whisper and Reican who is beside me, heard it.

“Don't lose hope.”

“But no one win the title and most popular both in the same time.”

She sighed.
I know that she knows about that.

The MC announced the runner up and now she will announce the winner. The Moon and Star of the Campus.

She took a deep breath before opening the results.

“The last year Campus Moon is the one who will put the sash for this year Campus Moon and the last year Campus Star is the one who will put the sash for this year Campus Star. Let's begin after the last year Campus Star and Moon is in the stage” the MC said and that's the time when I realized that Zen and P'Bird is walking towards the stage and stop beside the MC.

The audience are clapping their hands. I looked at the audience to see P'Kai. He is smiling and shows a thumbs up like he is saying that 'I did my best'.

“The Campus Star is the Star of Engineering! Reican and The Campus Moon is also from Engineering! Levi.” the MC announced while clapping her hands. “Congratulations for the both of you.”

I see P'Bird put a sash in Reican and giving a bouquet of flowers while Zen is standing in front of me and put the sash on me.

My heart beats faster than usual because he is really near to me to the point that I smell his scent.