Flour Fights

*Updated 3/4/24*

With the limo now approaching the mansion, without even turning his head towards Felix, Adrien told him to, "stay away from Marinette. You can go make your own friends", not wanting Felix to mix in with his group. Especially after the video incident.

Intrigued, Felix wondered why his cousin was being so protective of Marinette. He then wondered if there was something going on between the two he was unaware of. "Why, scared I'm going to steal your girlfriend?" he said, his tone pretty even. 

"She's not my girlfriend" he responded back with.  

That only made Felix even more intrigued. "Ahh, so you like her, is that it?" Felix questioned Adrien. At this point Felix just wanted to rile up his cousin, and bringing up Marinette seemed to be a good way of doing that.

"No, she's just... she's just a- she's a very good friend, I don't want you getting her akumatized as well as my other friends" Adrien said back. Why was it so hard to say that? I feel like my mind is spinning. It's probably just because I'm worried about her... just as I would for anyone else who Felix was trying to be friends with, Adrien told himself. 

"Well from what it seems like, if anyone's going to get her akumatized, it would be you. She didn't seem very enthusiastic about talking to you after school, did she" Felix continued saying, going full force. His need to mess with Adrien overshadowed by his annoyance at the Model for trying to tell him who he can and can not be friends with. Marinette's the only person at this new school I find remotely interesting, and I'm not giving that up. 

"Listen Agreste, I'm allowed to talk to Marinette whenever I want... or maybe I'll call her" he said, pulling out his phone with Marinette's number saved. Before Adrien could give a response, Felix had already walked out of the car since they had arrived home. 

Furrowing his brows in confusion, Adrien didn't understand, how did he even get her number? I really need to try and figure this out. I really need to talk with her, he decided. That would be after his Chinese and Piano lessons. 

... 

It was now dark outside, and Marinette started preparing the tools necessary to close up the Bakery for the day. She was the only one working at the moment. Her parents had left for a baking convention in America. 

As she was sweeping underneath a table, the bell from the front door rang, signaling another customer, and reminding Marinette she forgot to lock the door right at closing. "I'm so sorry, we just closed" she began saying as she swept up the last of the mess from under the table. 

But that's when she heard a familiar voice say, "I was hoping you'd be able to make an exception".

It was Chat Noir. He came back to visit! She stood up so fast that she accidently bumped her head on the table she was cleaning under. "Ooww" she said. rubbing her head. 

Chat then quickly hurried from the door over to her to make sure she's ok. "I'm so sorry Marinette, I didn't mean to scare you" he said while touching her forehead, checking to make sure no bruise was left behind. 

While making sure she was ok, Chat looked down at Marinette. He never realized before just how blue her eyes were. Suddenly, the aroma of freshly baked goods filled his lungs; and it was her that it was coming from. 

She then was painfully aware of how close they had become as he examined her forehead. Her face turned scarlet, as well as his own. She insisted, "I-I'm fine. Psshhh, don't even worry about it" she said, backing away, leaning with one hand resting back on the table she hit her head on. Her sudden embarrassment a confusion to even herself. This is chat we're talking about. The kind of puns. What do I have to be nervous about?