What Have you Done?

*Updated 3/19/24*

Anxiously awaiting the return of his cousin, Felix paced back and forth in his room. He wasn't able to tell if Adrien and Marinette taking so long was because they were hanging with each other, or something bad happened to Adrien.

Transforming back into stealth, Felix checked his messages. And perfect timing at that.

"I need you to pick me up, look for my location" read a message from Chat Noir. This can't be good. Why does he need to be picked up? Felix wondered. 

With a big leap, he took off into the night sky, quickly and smoothly running around the rooftops, as if he was gliding gracefully on ice.

Checking the location again, he realized that it was an alley right next to Marinette's Bakery. 

Arriving at the alley, Stealth found Chat in shambles. A pile of dust laid next to him. An akuma turned to ash, a failed attempt to bring about disaster.

"I'm too weak to run back, just take me home" Chat said, his eye contact never leaving the ground. Too upset to even look Stealth in the eyes.

Although it was eating away at Felix, he didn't question his cousin, knowing he'd find out eventually what happened with Marinette.

... 

The ride back home was quiet, not a word was spoken.

Jumping in through the massive glass windows, Stealth set Chat Noir back down on his bed, that way he'd be able to rest. But the more he thought about it, the more he felt he needed to say something. "Adrien", Felix uttered, standing with his hand against the door frame, his back still facing Adrien.

Adrien only had the strength to move his eyes over to Felix, seeing that his cousin couldn't even look him in the eyes over the matter.

"Whatever it is you did, or are doing, please, just don't mess with Marinette's feelings. It's a more dangerous thing than anyone could fathom," Felix said, leaving before Adrien had a chance to respond, and without knowing if Adrien was even awake to hear his plea.

Leaving too early to hear Adrien say, with all his realizations, "not anymore, and never again".

...

The two blondes anxiously waited in their classroom seats, each for completely different reasons. With each tick of the clock, and each passerby, they held their breaths, waiting for the bluenette to come walking in those doors. Neither of them prepared for the girl, unbeknownst to them, who's already made her way into the school.

Emerging up the front steps of the school, and out from the shadow casted down below from the absence of sunlight, a dark hooded figure slowly made its way through the clusters of people congregating in the open foyer.

"Where is that girl? I swear, I don't think even a team of researchers could figure out a way to get her here on time for class. It would take a miracle!" Alya ranted to her boyfriend, her, pinching the bridge of her nose in hopes to relieve some stress.

When no response came from Nino, Alya looked back at him to see what brought on his lack of words. "What is it?" she asked, seeing him looking somewhere.

"Is that who I think it is?" Nino said, now pointing to the covered individual, with only a sliver of shiny midnight pigtails creeping out from the shadows of her hood.

"Oh no, code purple," Alya said more to herself.

"What's a code purple?" Nino asked her.

"Risk of akumatization. I mean look at her. I haven't seen her this depressed, well, ever!" she explained.